It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, June 11, 2021

Falling In Place.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

We slept comfortably the entire night but just before I went out the door this morning I turned the Air Conditioner on for Kathy’s sake.

Things are starting to fall in place at work. I go through my morning routine of checking for possible problems about to happen before repairing any Carriers that suddenly became reshaped while going down the Paint Line. Once that was finished I simply kept working at making Modified Carriers for a new product. I waved at the Owner at the beginning of the shift and saw the Supervisor wave as he walked by at the end of the shift without saying a word. (Was that a Test they put me through? I’d rather not.)

When I spoke to Kathy at 1:00 she had just spoken with our friend Vera for nearly an Hour before I called. She had to shut the AC off earlier because she was starting to freeze again. (Have to get that fixed.)

It didn’t take long to get washed up when the shift ended for me to deposit my Pay-Cheque at the Motor City Community Credit Union. We’re trying to use our Debit rather then Credit Cards.

By the time I got back to the Apartment it still felt comfortable even with the AC turned off the entire afternoon but I had a thirst that seemed impossible to quench. A glass of Lemonade seemed to do the trick.

We had Salmon Fillets with Potato Slices for supper along with an Apple Sauce Cup for dessert.

On the 6 o’clock Local News the Windsor/Essex Region had 13 New Coronavirus Cases bringing the Active Cases to 131.

The Humidex outside felt like 100 F (38 C) for the entire afternoon.

Even though I’m not heading to work for the next Two Days I plan on getting up early to maintain my sleep schedule and get something else accomplished.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You think that Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.

2 comments:

  1. Glad work seems to be getting better! Now you have a weekend to enjoy some time with Kathy. Dinner looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully your over the work hump...

    ReplyDelete