It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

He’s Back To Himself and Waiting To Leave.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though the temperature was only in the Seventies when I went to work this morning you could already feel the Humidity in the air. Walking in the plant there were large puddles of water all over the place. If you remember that fast moving storm I wrote about in last night’s Blog apparently it wasn’t that fast moving and dropped a lot of Rain in this area.

Last Night's fast moving storm that hit the plant.

After repairing a few Carriers I set about collecting more materials that would be needed to create the Rack for transporting the latest Proto-Type Carriers. I soon had the Wheels mounted and was in the process of making the Hanging Canopy when the Line Leader showed up needing a couple of Carriers slightly modified. Any other plant that would not have been an issue.

Just as I was finishing Kharen the Supervisor shows up wanting to know who authorized the modification. Another Screaming (not Talking) Tirade started. (If I hear from another Employer soon I’ll be gone.) Because the dimensions had changed a Quarter of an Inch I had to put it back the way it was and listen to the B.S.. I didn’t punch out until 4:45.

When I got home it didn’t take long for me to take a shower but it still did not relax me or ease my Headache. A couple Extra Strength Tylenol helped a bit.

For supper we had a Medium Store Bought Thin Crust Bacon Pizza.

On the 6 o’clock Local News they gave no numbers for Coronavirus Cases for the Windsor/Essex Region.

The high temperature today felt like 111 F (44 C) between 2:00 and 3:00 this afternoon.

We’ll hope things improve at work tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.

Joan Rivers, Comedian

3 comments:

  1. I have been reading about how high the temperatures in Canada have been lately. Your area registered higher temperatures than us in the West Texas desert.

    I sincerely hope you find new employment soon. You are overqualified to work for these clowns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blood pressure probably rises just reading about that (excuse this) Jackass!! Sorry, but we've all witnessed or heard stories of working for someone like that and it is so infuriating. The power trip. 😡 Fingers crossed for something else to turn up - soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a lot more patient than I ever would. Ever. Like Patsy, I get riled up. That is one sick workplace. And I don't use that word lightly...I've worked in some moderately sick work places, but this one qualifies for the movies or a novel.
    Just take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete