It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Busy Indoors Then no Power.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

I’m certain that you get tired of hearing about me not sleeping too well but last night I wasn’t alone. After lying awake then going to read on the computer I was just about to go back to bed when I noticed it was empty. The little bit of pollen we had breathed while out running errands yesterday had taken its toll on Kathy’s breathing to the point that she couldn’t sleep either. After relaxing in the recliners a while longer we finally went back to bed.

Sleeping in until after 8:30 we still felt worn out but managed to have our breakfast before moving to the computers. After catching up on my reading I went back formatting the GPS tutorials. When Kathy was finished reading she went to start making lunch.

The Humidex hit the century mark shortly before lunch today and stayed that way until after supper so needless to say we stayed in the apartment most of the day.

After lunch Kathy worked on making Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup while I made progress on modifying the doors for the CPAP compartments for our trailer.

After supper we sat watching the 6 o’clock News and had barely gotten the weather report when our electricity went out. Looking in the hallway the lights were on and the elevators were working so I checked our breakers to find them intact. I went to the office but the manager wasn’t in. I met a few other residents having the same problem while downstairs. I simply called the service number with my cell phone when I got back to the apartment.

Now it’s past 9:00 we’re playing a waiting game waiting for the power to come back on using flashlights in the apartment in the meantime. The person I spoke to didn’t think this was a big deal until I informed her that both Kathy and I required medical equipment to sleep.   

The power just came on minutes ago so now I can use our DSL to post our blog. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

The World's Great Proverbs

It is a poor heart that never rejoices.

No comments:

Post a Comment