Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to enlarge.
Like I mentioned last night, while I was busy writing our Blog the forecasted Thunderstorm was busy rattling our windows. It was not until after 1:35 that they quietened down allowing me to sleep.
Even though the timer on my Bedroom CPAP Machine showed that I had slept more then Eight Hours, I would struggle to stay awake every time I sat at my Computer today. Kathy claimed to have slept like a rock which is her way of saying she slept soundly.
Starting the day with Banana topped Cereal did not seem to hold us over the way that I had hoped. By noon we were starting to feel hungry so I put together a couple of Veggie Wraps that would keep us satisfied for most of the day. A couple short Rain Showers gave our Car an extra Rinse after yesterday’s wash.
I managed to separate all the Reusable Shopping Bags so there will be equal Bags in both the Truck and Car. It may sound easy but with all the bending and twisting, by the I was finished my Back was complaining. I could not bring them down to the vehicles because the Rain was really coming down by then.
It was close to 7:00 when we shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Hawaiian Pizza that I added extra Pineapple and Shredded Mozzarella Cheese to. No Snacks Tonight.
With little else of interest to watch on the Television, we turned it back to the History Channel. The moment Kathy saw it was about “UFOs”, “Aliens Among Us” and “Giants” in our history, she was sitting on the edge of her seat. I remember how the Military always tried to suppress that information, but with modern technology, individuals are able to gather proof that cannot be denied.
Tomorrow, we’ll finish getting things put away, do some cleaning under the hood of the car and maybe do some shopping.
Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.
Be Safe and Enjoy!
It’s about time.
Krackers
What has one head, one foot and four legs?
A bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment