Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to enlarge.
We were in Bed earlier than we have been in some time, mainly due to a scheduled Upper Gastrointestinal Examination. Even though we took our appropriate medication before turning in, my Right Shoulder Pain was nearly as bad as the day of the injury. Luckily, the Extra Strength Tylenol was taken before midnight, which was my cut off time. Another pillow was added for support before I managed to doze off. This was one of those nights, that I was thankful the Alarm was set even though it had been trying to wake us for nearly Ten Minutes before I heard it. Kathy only woke when I came back to the Bedroom to open the Window Blind.
While
she enjoyed her breakfast snack, I readied myself for whatever may
be necessary, without eating or drinking. I did cheat by having a Sip
of water, Swirling
it around my dry mouth, then Spitting
it down the drain. Not
a Drink.
Our daughter Karen had volunteered to drive since I would be placed under Anesthesia, so we headed downstairs to wait for her arrival. She was forced into a Construction Detour in Tecumseh just like we’ve been doing in Windsor. The Sun was already shining brightly with only a Breeze. With this being a Civic Holiday, a number of tenant Golfers were heading out to enjoy their day.
Karen
was right on time and had us at the Clinic
in no time, but there was a Problem.
Though I had mentioned to the Procedural
Scheduling Attendant
that today was in fact a Civic
Holiday,
but
she
was amendment that they would be open. With no other vehicles in the
parking lot and a sign in the door, we knew that they were Closed.
Karen offered to take us for breakfast, but I insisted on going
home. She then convinced Kathy on going for a ride, (wink) while I
had breakfast. After a kiss from Kathy, I waved goodbye as they
drove away.
I had a Bad Headache that was not going away after I had a breakfast snack but before making a couple of calls. The first to the Clinic that we had just left and the second to the Doctor’s Office that made the appointment. I learned years ago, any time I see these Doctors, I have my Calendar Planner with me and that was how I knew about the Holiday before.
Since I was home alone, it seemed like I could either go to the Second-Floor Gym for some cautious exercise, or I could go work on the Trailer’s Headboard that was in the Truck. When I looked at the Clock, it had suddenly jumped by Ninety-Minutes, and my head was really pounding. It was around that time that Karen called to say they were on their way back. I started pulling things out of the Fridge and Freezer to start making supper, but it wasn’t time. Another call told me Kathy was coming up.
We sat and talked for over a Half Hour before we both complained about Headaches. A slice of Cake helped us both recover. Kathy was excited about her outing, giving me details that changed Four Times.
Bit by bit I sliced the Vegetables and added them to the Wok, but my Back was complaining about the hard ceramic floor. I sat a few times before everything was cooking, it was then time to get the plates set up with Wraps, shredded Mozzarella Cheese and Ranch Dressing. We enjoyed our Chicken Veggie Wraps along with a small dish of Frozen Strawberry Yogurt for dessert.
My Headache is starting to come back so I’m going to bed early. I’m expecting a couple of early calls in the morning, probably before we get up. My answer will be the same, “I tried to tell you”.
Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.
Be Safe and Enjoy!
It’s about time.
Krackers
You Might Be a Redneck If
You've ever snuck a spit cup into church.
No comments:
Post a Comment