It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Busy Planning Day.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario.

Using the loaner CPAP machine from VitalAire for the first time last night I was amazed how soundly I slept. Kathy even managed to be up before me this morning. I now truly believe that it was not just the pain that I was experiencing in my legs that was giving me those sleepless nights. 

After enjoying breakfast I thought today would be a great day for doing the laundry so by 10:00 I was downstairs and had the whole place to myself. I returned to the apartment after having collected the mail to find Kathy finishing the vacuuming. After a brief chat it was time to move the clothes to the dryers. 

When I came back Kathy had already started preparing our lunch which consisted of the Taco Soup and Apple/Rhubarb pie both of which she had made yesterday. During lunch we were discussing plans for what areas we will be exploring when we head south for 2015 since the plans for 2014 are already booked with reservations made. Later when I returned from the laundry room with the folded clothes Kathy was on the computer with a map in one hand and a magnifying glass in the other. When Kathy plans a trip she leaves no stone unturned in making certain we’re not wasting our time or money and we’re not bored. 

Once I had put all the clothes away we got ready to go to the trailer. The reason for going there was for me to take measurements. As any RVer knows the manufactures of these units are great at wasting space and most of it is in the kitchen area. I plan on making a drawer for Kathy beneath the oven so she has more room to store her Croak Pot and other cooking utensils. I am also planning on splitting a plug and adding another electrical circuit to the cooking area of the kitchen so we can run the coffee pot and toaster at the same time. I got most of the measurements from removing kitchen drawers and access panels for some of the utilities. I also needed to remeasure a few things that I had planned on making for the outside of the trailer and since I’d originally taken those before getting my new desk I somehow managed to lose them. 

It was still early when we left the trailer so we returned to Walmart. I mentioned the big sale that they are having at the present time the other day. It’s because they are having an Anniversary Sale with lots of bargains but today we just stuck with the food products that we are presently in need of. It’s still nice to save money so we can keep it to enjoy our travels. Two of the things we got on sale we enjoyed for supper from their Deli were a Barbecue Flavored Chicken and a nice Greek Macaroni Salad. 

After the supper dishes were finished I did up the medication Daucets before settling in to write this post. Tomorrow will be a different kind of busy so we’ll keep you posted. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.          

Krackers

Office Jokes, Quotes, and Anecdotes

A committee is a body that saves minutes and wastes hours.

dennydavis.net

No comments:

Post a Comment