It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

Even slow is busy

Our Location Today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

As I stated yesterday I was falling  asleep at the keyboard due to my inability to sleep at night. I may have woke a few times but actually slept until 8:30 and had a hard time waking up. Even at this early hour I'm sitting here yawning. I just hope I can get at least a few full nights of sleep.

After breakfast we took time to catch up on all the blogs we follow. I started working on my to do list and finished the last of them after supper tonight. During the afternoon a friend of mine that I used to work with stopped in for a quick visit. The best part of this visit is he lives in the apartment on the floor above us.

Kathy worked on decorating the Christmas Tree but  had a technical problem that needed fixing so she'll finish the tree in the morning.

I mentioned in last night's post we had gone to visit our daughter and her family. On the way home we turned down a different side street to come home. There was a home decorated to the nines, and we didn't have our camera and it was raining. Well the weather channel was right on the money today. Rain this morning turning to a mixture of rain and __ugh___ this afternoon into the evening. Tomorrow is promising to be cooler but no rain, so we'll go out with the camera and shoot a few pictures of homes that are decked out to add to the Christmas lights I'm posting.

Until then here's more lights from the town of Amherstburg. Enjoy!




PS. Our daughter read the blog where we like to watch Christmas Specials, so moments ago she E-mailed us a list of every Christmas Special that will be televised until Christmas Day.

Thank You Karen
From both of us.

It's about time.

Krackers


You might be a Redneck if
you moved into a double-wide
just to accommodate your
wide screen TV.

1 comment: