It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Early Riser, Exercising and Homemade Stir Fry.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

After only waking once when I rolled over through the night I still managed to be up by 7:00 this morning. That means that I was up before the Sun that started to appear at 7:19. I managed to get most of my Computer Reading completed before I opened the Bedroom Blinds to wake Kathy. She’d had a rough night sleeping a little here and a little there before finally getting in a sound sleep around the time I got up. ???? She always tells me she doesn’t fall fully to sleep until I get to bed at night.

With all our morning chores and reading completed I just could not get motivated to exercise before lunch because of our late breakfast. Even delaying lunch wasn’t helping the situation. Finally we had Split Pea with Ham Soup for lunch with Grapes, Cookies and Yogurt Cups for dessert.

That seemed to better energize me but I had to wait for my stomach to settle. Finally I was able to complete Two Double Sets that did exactly what I needed.

After showering I was asking Kathy questions about a Stir Fry that I wanted to make for supper and she immediately headed to the kitchen to start making it herself. I had to reminder her I was asking for guidance not for her to do like she did while raising her family. If something ever happened to her (Sickness or Injury) I need to be able to do this so we’ll survive and not have to depend on something prepacked in a box.

While I was busy chopping Broccoli, Carrots, Celery, Onions and Potatoes the Rotini was cooking on the stove. I was ready to start cooking the Vegetables just as the Pasta was ready. Kathy finally settled in the roll as an advisor when I asked about seasoning and when to add the Pasta to the mix. We both enjoyed the end result even if I do say so myself. The batch was so large that we have more for tomorrow.

On the 6 o’clock Local News they talked about the spike in new Coronavirus Cases which is the result of people ignoring Safety Protocol that have been put in place. People are gathering in Crowds while not Social Distancing or wearing Masks. The also addressed the issue that Masks do protect the wearer as much as those they are around. The reason they told people not to wear them early in the outbreak was they needed them for the Front-Line Workers but now they have a stockpile they are encouraging everyone to wear them as a way of stopping the spread of the Virus.

The Temp when I got up.

Our high temperature was 59 F (15 C) around 3:00 in the morning. This afternoon our temperature was only 50 F (10 C) as it continued to go down. The low tonight will be at the Freezing Mark with a cooler Windchill. After enjoying a week of Above Seasonal Temperatures we were told that we can now expect some Below Seasonal Temperatures.

Another thing they talked about was way we celebrated Remembrance (Veterans) Day this year as a way of thanking those who served in the Military so we could enjoy the freedoms we do today.

Not sure what we’ll be up to tomorrow. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm.”

Eric Thomas Ph.D. American Motivational Speaker, Author and Minister

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the two of you did a great job on the stir fry! Congrats on getting exercise into your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to turn off my Norton website protection thingy as it did NOT want me on your page. No clue why, but... finally just turned it off. It was only your page, nothing else was a problem. Fixed now though.

    ReplyDelete