It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Early Morning Reading, Early Exercise and Election Results.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

After tossing and turning for over an Hour I finally went back at the Computer getting an early start at reading Blogs that posted after I shut down for the night. When my eyes finally started getting heavy again I was able to get a few more Hours of sleep.

When I got up just before 8:00 I barely had things ready for breakfast when Kathy joined me. There wasn’t a Cloud in the sky though the temperature was on the cool side. It would make it to the Mid-Fifties before supper.

After returning to the Computers there weren’t very many Blogs to get caught up on so once my morning chores were finished I changed my normal routine around. Most days I wait until after lunch to exercise but I have to wait until my stomach settles. This morning I took advantage of working out for over an Hour before lunch.

Like I’ve mentioned before about your metabolism racing after exercising as soon as I washed my Hands I started making the Italian Wedding Soup and Tea for our lunch. Kathy set about pealing Oranges to go with the Cookies and Chocolate Pudding Cups for dessert. Strangely after we had eaten my stomach was not feeling upset.

We waited until after the 6 o’clock Local News was over before cooking up a Store Bought Thin Crust Medium Pizza for supper. It was more then satisfying.

Around 8:00 we turned on the Television to watch the US Presidential Election. With Polls only starting to report results the numbers kept going back and forth actually making it all very confusing. The Commentators said they might not have the final count for another week. We finally just shut the Television off around 10:00. We can only hope that it’s all figured out soon.

With more moderate temperatures for the next week we hope to get a number of things accomplished. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Get it all on record now, get the films, get the witnesses, because somewhere down the track of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”

Dwight D. Eisenhower 34 President of the United States of America.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for exercising, it's certainly important! We hope it's figured out soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, your meals look delicious. Glad you are not going to the gym to work out but are doing it from the safety of your home.

    Another great quote in today's Words of Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for Ike! I'm old enough to remember him. Not sure what he's referencing in this quote, but kind of surprising he didn't have more heart attacks after he got to Washington DC rather than only the one. I'm an old Dem, but there are many things I have liked about previous Repubs, just can't think of one about the current one. Yes, I can. He hasn't gotten us into any wars. Well, we'll see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete