It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter, Slept In and Our First Face-Time.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

We hope that everyone had a chance to enjoy their Easter Celebration while practicing Social Distancing. This is truly not the way we remember Easter as we were growing up. I had planned on passing that wish along to all our readers last night but due to the Headache I was getting because of lack of sleep it slipped my mind.

Before I finished posting the Blog last night I took an Extra Strength Tylenol to ease my Headache. Kathy went to bed just after 11:00 and I followed within Twenty Minutes. I was so exhausted that I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. When I woke this morning the timer on my CPAP Machine showed I’d been connected for over Nine Hours. We both woke up feeling refreshed and no Headaches.
After having our Muffin for breakfast we took our Coffee/Tea to the Computers and spent most of the morning learning what is going on in the world.
Kathy decided since we’ve been watching what we’re eating that today was special and we could celebrate. She cooked Bacon and Eggs with Toast then we shared a Clementine as well as sharing an Orange for dessert. As most restaurants are realizing you can have breakfast at any time of day she thought the same.

We were about to go back to the Computers when our daughter Karen called. She was saying how she had just Face-Timed some friends when Kathy mentioned she didn’t know how to do that. The next thing Kathy knew Karen was talking her through the process and they were talking over the Computers. Then Karen called her brother Kevin and they were having a Three Way visit over the Computers. It was fun and helped to ease the sense of loss since we are not visiting in person.
We weren’t that hungry Kathy made Meatballs with Gravy over Egg Noodles for supper. It tasted great and wasn’t overfilling.
Now we are heading for a cool down.
After the 6 o’clock Local News we finished watching a Hallmark Movie. With the JohnsHopkins Virus Tracker Icon on our Computers we already knew what was happening on that front so we just went back to our reading.

With an appointment for tomorrow afternoon I know we’ll be having a busy day. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Too many people spend money they earned,

to buy things they don’t want,

to impress people that they don’t like.

Will Rogers

5 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to sleep well wish I could say the same.

    I am not "tech savvy" but I would like to learn to Face Time or use another app like I hear people using Zoom. To Face Time do you have to have a Facebook account?

    I like today's words of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Kathy was able to connect with her daughter. She won't hesitate now to use FaceTime another day now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you learned how to FaceTime. Now you can keep in touch easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great Easter. Nice to learn Face Time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good looking breakfast. How very special that Easter Sunday was the day that Kathy learned to FaceTime. It will open up your world. So glad you woke up refreshed and headache free. I'm happy that today I am able to actually make a comment.

    ReplyDelete