It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, March 14, 2016

Lots of Trying And A Dinner Visit.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

When we woke this morning we didn’t have to worry about the sun waking us by streaming past the bedroom drapery nor did we have to worry about the grass being dry. The sun was well hidden behind rain clouds that would hang around all day only dropping trace amounts of moisture throughout the day causing a foggy effect.

As soon as breakfast was finished and we’d accomplished all our reading Kathy went back to researching random places that we might be visiting the next time we go south this coming winter. I went back at trying to get my new laptop to go online. I actually ran a number of scans with all of them coming back without finding anything. From what I understand the internet program for Windows 10 is called Edge but no matter what I did it would not connect. I finally added an older copy of Internet Explorer and Bingo it connected. I was then able to create desktop shortcuts but when I’d try to go on those sites using the shortcuts they would only stay connected for about three seconds before disconnecting the same as yesterday.

Using Internet Explorer I was able to Log-in to my OneDrive account but unfortunately found it to be empty. I then was able to find a site telling me how to disable the OneDrive but no matter how often I followed the instructions it just could not be turned off. I have made other attempts as late as this evening with the same results.

As mentioned yesterday I Cut instead of Copying my files so I only have myself to blame for the lost files. However the most important files I have on other devices and with a little updating with the use of hard files they can be updated without too much work.

We were expecting our granddaughter Kylla over for supper and were a little surprise when she brought her friend Kayla with her. That was fine with us because we’ve met Kayla many times in the past and both the girls eat like birds so we had more than enough food to eat. We had a pleasant visit during our meal but the girls were going out for the evening and were gone on time for us to watch the 6 o’clock News.

After more failed attempts at getting the new laptop to load files only where they belong and everything ending up in OneDrive I have no choice but to bring it to the computer shop tomorrow to have them check it out. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

1 comment: