It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Baking, Talking, Working and Visiting.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Once again after having a good night’s sleep I was up before 7:00 and had all my morning reading completed before Kathy got up just before 8:00. We watched a special on television while having our breakfast but as soon as it was over we were once again on the run. 

Kathy called this her baking and cooking day. By the time she had finished she had baked a Chicken Pot Pie, a Multi Fruit Pie, a nice pot of Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup and finally Cinnamon Rolls. Needless to say we didn’t starve today nor will we tomorrow and the best part is Kathy knows all the ingredients that she used to make those dishes and it’s all healthy.
I’d planned on accomplishing a lot more than I did today but every time I turned around someone would stop me to talk. When I went to check for the mail Gates talked to me about our moving. After I had the mail Dan the manager was asking how we like the new toilets that were installed last week. When I went out to get my hardware containers from the truck Pat came over just to socialize. Back in the apartment I went through the container with the Stainless Steel fasteners only to find that I didn’t have enough of the proper sized bolts. By the time I returned from Home Hardware I barely had enough time to drill all the holes that I’d laid out on the materials for the Solar panels before Kathy called me for supper. 

Since this was Wednesday we drove out to Amherstburg for our weekly visit with Kevin and Melissa. We talked about a number of things including Matthew who will be going into high school next September. We also had some leftover treats from the Halloween party to snack on while we were there. Unfortunately Melissa didn’t get the new job she had applied for at work but she’ll keep trying. As usual there is always something that comes up that makes us all have a good laugh. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be the last of the nice weather in our area for some time so I definitely want to get those Solar panels mounted on their frames and brought out to the trailer. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Pictures taken in
North Carolina.


Krackers

Office Jokes, Quotes, and Anecdotes

Employee Evaluation

"He's been working with glue too much."

1 comment:

  1. Will be nice to have the solar panels install on your trailer for the winter will maintain the batteries nicely while in storage.

    ReplyDelete