It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Slow Sunday Workout.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

When I woke at 5:00 I figured that getting to the Gym early would be a good idea. I sat on the edge of the bed shut the Alarm, shut my CPAP Machine and blinked. The Clock suddenly was reading 6:12. So much for getting an early start.

There were less then a dozen people exercising when I walked into Planet Fitness. Due to the continued Congestion issues it was Four Days since my last workout. I managed after my Cardio Routine to complete Two Sets of my Free Weight Routine as well as a Cool Down before heading for the shower. My Hip was only giving me a twinge but not the Stabbing Pain that I’ve recently been experiencing.

What the sky looked like all day.

When I came out to the Car I was surprised to see that it had Rained while I was working out. It was just past 9:00 when I walked into the Apartment to find Kathy already at her Computer. Since she’d already finished her chores and had breakfast so I simply grabbed a snack before joining her.

When it came time for lunch we made Wraps using the Leftover Stir-Fry that I made the other day. We dressed them up slightly by adding Shredded Cheese which took them to an entirely different level. We also had Grapes and a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

Neither of us took anything for our Congestion the entire day but as it wore on we were both starting with that tell-tale Cough. We settled on a Halls to tide us over until this evening.

Looking outside the sky was filled with Clouds the entire day which really surprised me when I saw the Icon on The Weather Network.

Not feeling too hungry we had Meat Balls with Gravy on Egg Noodles for supper with Apple Sauce for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported on the Provincial Election and the Monkey Pox.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 63 F (17 C). It will be cooler tomorrow before we start seeing Seasonal Temperatures.

We are having a Night-Time Neo Citran before going to bed in an attempt to get rid of this Congestion. What we don’t want is to have a relapse back to the worst of this.

To all our Canadian Readers enjoy your Victoria Day Holiday.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

I have Kleptomania but when it gets bad I take something for it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you didn't experience the big storms' effects I've read about on the news. As for coughs, I like Riccola better than Halls. They're strong! But they work. Just FYI.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am concerned about your hip pain. Have you seen a doctor and had it X-rayed?

    ReplyDelete