It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, May 20, 2022

Made Our Calls.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I had Planned on going to the Gym this morning my stuffed up head had me staying in bed longer. When I finally got up at 8:05 I was barely in the Kitchen at 8:07 when Kathy came storming out of the Bedroom thinking she’d slept late.

We had a Muffin for breakfast but took our Hot Drinks for Congestion to the Computers. It seems that these Allergens just don’t want us to have any relief. The entire day there would be no Job Ads issued for my line of work.

I finally was able to get Kathy’s Three Week Follow Up Appointment made at Hearing Life and to get some advice as to why she was getting an echoing effect with her new Hearing Aides. They’ll make further adjustments when she sees them again.

Our Truck pictured from our Apartment.

Next I finally called our Insurance Company about the Truck Break-In but could only leave a voice message. With this Congestion problem I just could not deal with it before. It was 12:30 when we started getting things ready for lunch. Ten Minutes later things were just about warm enough to serve when the Insurance Company called back. They needed to get all the information before telling me I needed to call a different department for the Auto Damage but she would submit my Claim for the stolen Tools. I got the other number and called back later.

Kathy kept lunch under control. The hot Chicken Noodle Soup helped ease our stuffiness.

When I finally spoke to Cindy in the Auto Claims Department. She had me repeat so much of the information that I was reciting our policy number without having to look at it. When she was satisfied that she had everything she then informed me I had Thirty Minutes to get to the Dealership for the Appraisal. Kathy stayed home while I took the Truck in.

The Appraiser said that was stupid telling me to be there that quickly during Rush-Hour since he was on until 5:00. After he took pictures and asked where we purchased the Tonneau Cover. He’ll call back in a week.

I checked our Mail Box at Guardian Storage before driving by the Trailer to be certain everything was good. We now have a Cargo Trailer parked Five Feet from our door.

Since the Fuel Prices were down today I went to the Pioneer gas station to top off on Diesel for $2.086/Litre ($7.895/US Gallon) which was a savings from yesterday’s prices of Fourteen Cents a Litre or Fifty Three Cents a US Gallon.

Surprisingly my parking spot was still available when I got back home.

For supper we had Banana Pancakes with an Apple Sauce Cup for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported on the upcoming Provincial Election and about the Fuel Prices that are expected to go back up tomorrow.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 82 F (28 C) though the Humidex felt like 99F (37 C). Good thing it’s still May.

As soon as the Dishes were cleaned we both took the Car to the Pioneer gas station and topped it off for $1.916/Litre ($7.252/US Gallon).

Again we were surprised to find our parking spot waiting when we got home.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What did the right eye say to the left eye?


Between you and me something smells.”

No comments:

Post a Comment