It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, September 28, 2020

Early Call, One-Note, 125th, Rainy Day.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

We both managed to have a decent night’s sleep with no huge gusts of wind blowing in nor any problems with our CPAPs. When it was time to start the day I did it strictly by looking at the Clock not by the amount of daylight that was absent.

Yesterday's Clouds.

With the makings of breakfast ready I’d barely sat down at my Computer ready to send an E-mail to Jayco when the Phone started ringing. It was just past 8:30 so this was not something I was expecting. On the other end of the line was a voice that I hadn’t heard in a couple of years it was Stephanie from Leisure Trailer Sales the dealership we bought our Trailer through. When she arrived this morning a vehicle from Indiana Transport was there to make a delivery. She personally made certain there were no signs of damage and there was no crack in the Sidewall near the slide. Just like when the Transporter was sent to pick our Trailer up there was no message as to when it would be returned to us. Unfortunately with a day of Rain in the forecast and an afternoon appointment we’ll pick it up tomorrow. After Forty-Nine Days at the factory it’s about time we got it back.

Even when Kathy joined me she asked where the Sun was hiding. There was a solid Cloud Cover leaving behind a constant drizzle which added to the dreariness.

Today's Clouds

After filling out my On-line Questionnaire I tried to print out my Q-pass that would save me time later today. I’ve mentioned before that when Microsoft does their Automatic Updates they keep installing the One-Note program that stops us from using our printer. This time they changed it so that if I delete it I will also be deleting all my files. Looks like I’ll have to contact Microsoft about the issue.

We had Italian Wedding Soup for lunch along with a shared Apple, Cookies and Yogurt Cup for dessert. We needed to keep the light on so we weren’t eating in the dark.

Wet drive.

Wearing Raincoats we headed out shortly before 3:00. We had barely left the parking lot when the Rain started coming down in earnest and continued until we arrived at the Canadian Blood Services Building. Strange the way it just stopped when I shut the Car. Kathy had come along for the ride just to get out of the Apartment but since she couldn’t come in due to Coronavirus Restrictions had brought a book to read.

Inside the lobby had once again been rearranged to allow for better Covid-19 Screening. With that over I then had to fill in the Questionnaire that I could not print this morning. After the final check point I was finally able to make my 125th Blood Donation. Kathy was surprised when I showed up at the Car with my Juice and Snack in hand. There are no longer any tables for you to sit making it so everyone has to do the same.

For something different we went to Arby’s Drive-Thru where we used a Coupon to save money on our supper. Just like my snack we ate our meal in the Car watching Rush Hour Traffic driving by.

The Rain had picked up by the time we got back to the Building so I dropped Kathy at the Front Door before parking the Car. Imagine my surprise when She was still in the Lobby when I got there. Kathy always seems to have a problem with that Front Door Lock so she had to walk around to the Back Door to get in.

Other then a Motorcycle Fatality in Windsor the rest of the 6 o’clock Local News was nearly the same. Lower Temperatures and the lowest Virus Cases in the Province.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What’s the difference between a golfer and a skydiver?

A golfer goes *whack* “Darn”

and a skydiver goes “Darn” *whack*.

9 comments:

  1. Fall - the beginning of using more hydro in the morning and in the evening to light up our lives.
    I also enjoy Italian wedding soup but haven't bought it in a while. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your 5th wheel is back. Just hope it holds up good for you this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope your rig stays intact this time. What a pain ... although you probably won't be using it for awhile, it's nice to have it back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting your rig back! Only time will tell how good they fixed it this time. Hopefully no rain! Congrats on 125!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya you got the 5th wheel back. Know you get to reload it all again. Stay dry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know the case count is low in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering when your Jayco would be returned. I hope they fixed the issue this time.

    Congratulations on your 125th blood donation not many can say that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. 125 times. Impressive. What a wet day you had. 16% humidity here....unusual for where I am (central TX). What brand of wedding soup do you buy? Always looks good!

    ReplyDelete