It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, September 25, 2020

Wrong Settings, and FOX Disagrees With Everyone Else.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

We weren’t taking any chances last night that we would have another restless night of sleep by taking a Tylenol Night-Time for Body Aches. It must have worked because it only took Kathy an Hour to fall asleep and I only woke Three Times. It wasn’t great but better then we’ve been having.

Of course we slept in later then we anticipated but we made it work for us. We had a Muffin for breakfast before taking our hot drinks to the Computers. With our being so busy yesterday I had a lot of catching up to do but after drinking that first drink while the second was brewing I started my morning chores.

Yesterday I mentioned how I got my Replacement CPAP Machine from VitalAire but didn’t get a chance to set it up to sleep with last night. After making up the bed this morning I set about to do that. When I turned it on to make some adjustments such as the Humidity Level and shutting off the Ramp. That was when I noticed the Pressure was only set at 13. That made me start questioning something.

Last Week when I brought my old CPAP in to be reset so it could be used until the new unit was returned I noticed I had not slept soundly a single night since. When I noted the lower setting I wondered if the old unit had been incorrectly set. Since it was noon and offices have been closing for lunch since the Coronavirus came to town we decided to have our lunch.

Due to lack of activity we only had Vegetable Beef Soup as lunch along with a shared Apple, the leftover Chocolate Cake and a Chocolate Pudding Cup for dessert.

Calling VitalAire it was affirmed that my CPAP had been set for 13 not the 15 my other Machine had been raised to. I then needed to call The Windsor Sleep Disorder Clinic to give them the information on the New Replacement CPAP so they could remotely adjust it to what it should be.

I then returned to catching up on my On-Line Reading. There was so many that the 6 o’clock Local News was starting as I finished reading the last Blog. Kathy watched the News from the kitchen as she made Macaroni and Cheese for our supper. News-wise there are more Coronavirus Cases around the GTA mainly among Students at Universities as well as Young Adults getting together at Bars. The Provincial Government issued stricter guidelines setting earlier closing times as well as completely shutting Adult Entertainment Clubs completely. We can expect our wonderful weather to dramatically cool down next week.

(L-R) White, Sangria and Rose 
Carbonated Juices (Fake Wines)

We channel surfed the US News Channels this evening. It was amazing that ABC, CBC, CNN, NBC along with others are all showing Videos of the President saying things that he later denies while FOX is saying it was Joe Biden that said that. I don’t think so.

We hope to sleep better tonight so we can accomplish something more tomorrow. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

It was dead.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice that you can have the flavor of wine without the alcohol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice that you are able to have your CPAP remotely changed so you do not have to make a trip to get that done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad uses an Auto CPAP, I set the range from 8-18 and it sets him wherever he needs to be within that range... adjusting as he needs it throughout the night.

    ReplyDelete