It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, January 11, 2019

The Fresh Air Did It, Researching Maintenance and No Call About The Truck.


Our Location today is at the La Posa South, LTVA, Quartzsite, Arizona.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Kathy couldn’t seem to keep her eyes open last night and ended up in bed as soon as she’d washed up. Had to be all the Fresh Air we enjoyed while at the Campfire that made her feel that way. I spent more then an Hour longer reading Blogs that I had missed earlier in the day which is normally not a problem but something strange happen. When I opened my eyes this morning Kathy wasn’t laying next to me but already up at her Computer. Definitely blame that one on the Fresh Air.
With breakfast over we brought our morning Coffee/Tea over to the Computers. After reviewing the News back in Windsor I was surprised to find very few Blogs had been posted. Knowing who the regular contributors were I needed to go through the Back Door you might say to bring them up. Our Sidebar is set to show the Blogs We Follow in the order of the latest publication. By simply opening the Blogs they will open showing the latest posting not always what is showing on the Sidebar.

Not wanting to go too far from Home in case we received a call about our Truck I started researching information about our Honda Generator. It had been running a bit rough the last time we used it so I figured a good tuneup is needed. Once I was on the Honda Site and found what appeared to be our Generator I had a surprise. There was over Fifty Varieties of just the EU3,000 Generators which meant it had to be identified by the exact Model Number.
Since it is heavily chained to the Front Landing Gear on a Skid in case it Rains with the Exhaust pointing away from the Trailer I had some work to do. After unplugging and unfastening it I needed to turn it around to open the access door. With Firewood piled around to hide it from view once the access door was open I simply took a picture of the Model Number so I wouldn’t need to stand on my head trying to figure it out.
With the proper download completed I started reading. It was over Ten Years ago since I read the Owner’s Manual Booklet. What Surprised me was not the repetition about being Safe and pushing that you have serviced by a Honda Dealership but the lack of Replacement Part Numbers. Looks like there is more research to do.
Due to the Lack of Activity today we kept our meals very lite ending it with Perogies for supper topped off with Mandarin Oranges for dessert.
As I write this Post we haven’t heard from the Service Manager at Bill Alexander Ford in Yuma about our Truck. Guess I’ll be calling them in the morning. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Witty Words of Wisdom

Success always seems to occur in private and failure in full view.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing how nice a good night's sleep can feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started taking a picture of all manuals with the serial # and model #, (even though I keep the manuals)and putting them in a file on the laptop named MANUALS. That way I don't have to go digging for the numbers for something in the manual holder. I also take a picture of the receipt and add it to the same file. Just a thought.
    Hope all is well with the truck!

    ReplyDelete