It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Making Progress And Plans.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Last night we weren’t taking any chances of having a restless night so we each enjoyed a cup of Sleepy Time Tea as we were working on getting our blog posted. Like I said before it doesn’t work instantly but helps to relax you enough to sleep. We watched the 11 o’clock local News and by the time it was finished our eyes were starting to get heavy. The moment our heads hit the pillows we were off to sleep only waking when it was time to get out of bed this morning. If that’s what it takes for us to get a good night’s sleep then I think we’ll make a habit of it.

I’d finished my morning reading by the time Kathy got up so I finished making breakfast. Once Kathy was busy reading on her computer I stripped the bed of its linens, gathered all the towels and laundry before starting the sorting process. It’d been ten days since the last wash day so I had a heck of a load to take care of. I lucked out in the laundry room at being the only one down there so I could use as many machines as I needed.

Once I had the wash going I went back to the apartment to catch up on my E-mail reading. Kathy was busy in the kitchen cooking up a storm. She had a number of things on the burners but the one that I could smell as soon as I walked in the door was her Homemade Taco Soup. Unfortunately we couldn’t have it for lunch because you have to leave it sit overnight to let the flavors all meld together to make it taste heavenly.

By the time I had the clothes in the dryers I returned to find Kathy had made lunch. We discussed what we had to do later this afternoon and we had to check our calendar as we were planning a get together with fellow RV Bloggers who live very close by. It didn’t take long for the hour of dry time to fly by. After folding all the laundry I returned to find Kathy having just finished vacuuming the entire apartment. I only took the time to unload our laundry cart before we left to run a few errands.

We’d gotten some things in the mail today that needed our immediate attention. We also stopped at the Credit Union to take care of some banking. Heading back in the direction of the apartment we stopped at a local Chrysler Dealership to get a new heater motor resistor for the car. Unfortunately they didn’t have it in stock but will have it by early morning and counting the Canadian/US exchange it’s cheaper to buy on our side of the border.

At the apartment Kathy kept doing more organizing while I set about putting the fresh linens on our bed. We received a phone call confirming our get-together for tomorrow. We’ll let you know how that goes afterwards. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

The World's Great Proverbs


If you run after two hares you will catch neither.

3 comments:

  1. Your full time plans will come to fruition soon with all of your advanced planning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be tough to be up there at this time of year and not have a heater. Hopefully, you'll get that fixed sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete