It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, October 9, 2015

Murphy Throwing A Curve Ball.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Last night we had a bunch of things planned for today. Unfortunately when I got up this morning it felt like I’d tried breaking down a wall with my left shoulder. Now most would say that was probably the way I laid while sleeping. The issue is that I lay on my right side so if it had been my right shoulder the assumption would have been correct. This became a sit down and vegetate day for me with the help of Tylenol and liniment to give me just a touch of comfort. 

Kathy is very creative when it comes to cooking or baking so she spent the day baking. After she looked in our pantry this morning she figured out what things have to be used up before we start Fulltiming next year. She has also continued looking around the local area and found two more RV Parks that we could move our trailer into. Cleaning up our kitchen at the apartment is definitely necessary before we start Fulltiming. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Answering the phone doesn't mean taking the cigarette from your mouth.

2 comments: