It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Making Progress and Another Murphy.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Taking a hot shower with the spray directed on my shoulder along with another Tylenol helped me to sleep most of the night. That didn’t mean I slept soundly and by the time we finished breakfast another Tylenol was administered along with a generous coating of liniment that Kathy applied. 
After our morning reading session we drove over to Guardian Storage for two reasons. The first was to put more things inside the trailer that we won’t need until the next time we use it. The second reason was to get more details on renting a Climate Controlled storage unit and a mail box. Wendy was more than helpful and very excited about our going Fulltime. Many Fulltimers sell their homes when they are younger than we are and have no health issues. Many put lots of their belongings in storage units for the day they hang up the keys. That would be expensive! Since we have already downsized to an apartment we’ll be selling some of our belongings but storing part for when we come off the road. As Kathy pointed out we aren’t that young and we have health issues so we’ll cherish every moment we can do this.


Armed with the information we needed we stopped at the Credit Union to do some banking. Since it was past noon hour and we were next door we had lunch at Taco Bell. We then drove to Zehrs grocery store on the far side of the parking lot for groceries for the next week. 

By the time we arrived at the apartment my shoulder was once again throbbing quite intensely. Once we’d unpacked everything I went back out to put the finishing touches on the car. When I saw the dried paint I wanted to scream! It looked more a black in colour than dark brown. I had to rescuff the area and find a lighter colour of primer paint. The wind was quite brisk and when I went inside while the paint dried I needed to find a hoodie to keep from freezing. 

We’ve both had a craving for Chinese food lately so for supper I simply walked next door and ordered a single meal of Lemon Chicken. Kathy and I shared the one meal and were both well satisfied. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Pictures taken in
North Carolina.


Krackers

Judge: This is the tenth time that you have been before me. I fine you $500.


Prisoner: As you've fined me nine times before, don't I qualify for a discount?

1 comment: