Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to enlarge.
When I turn down the Bed at night, the next thing I do is put on my Pajamas before heading back to my Computer. I have difficulty creating the Blog early in the day or evening, so Kathy had already gone to sleep by the time I published it. After making certain that it has in fact been posted, I most nights will sit back in my Recliner, as a means of coaxing myself to sleep and allowing my body parts to realign. That brings less Pain when I move to the Bed, where the only way I can sleep there, brings all that Pain and discomfort back. The only advantage of having it, is it acts as an alarm clock that wakes me up in the morning.
I had another alarm this morning in the form of my Cell Phone going off in the Livingroom. Of course, by the time I got out of Bed it had stopped. Sitting at my Computer, I was able to find out who the call was from, so that would give us an excuse to go for a ride today.
I was opening the Balcony Blinds when Kathy came out to join me. We were both relieved that we did not sleep as late as yesterday. We stuck with a breakfast snack as a way of starting our day before taking our Coffees to our Computers. Checking my E-Mail, I discovered a message that had me scrambling to check our Banking Statements. Everything looked good but we’ll make certain.
Not wanting anything to spoil in the Fridge, we enjoyed Hotdog Wraps for lunch with a couple of Cookies for dessert.
We soon headed out the door with Kathy walking out to the Car with me. It was starting to warm up, but even today’s Humidex was only 84 F (29 C) at its peak.
The first place we went was Health First Pharmacy. They were the ones that called this morning to say I had a Prescription waiting for me. It was covered by my Extended Health Care Coverage so there was no charge, but the moment I opened it, I called the Pharmacist over. This was the Medication they would not give me Ten Days ago, because according to their records, I was too early to refill it. Danielle told me it was the Insurance Provider that refused the early refill from the Pain Care Clinic. I may have to have an in-person talk with them.
We needed some walking exercise, so we headed over to Walmart on Tecumseh Road. What I forgot to consider was with the completion of Construct on one side of the road, today they would start the other side. What normally would take Two Minutes to travel, took Twenty Minutes.
We were there just to walk, but then Kathy’s shoe started bothering her, so we found some Liners to fix that problem. Then Kathy saw the shelves with Men’s Shoes had been restocked and had me trying loads of shoes. There was just something in the fit that was not right, nor had I even been looking when we walked in.
Leaving there with only the Liners we left to go to The Shoe Factory over at the Tecumseh Mall. Just as we were about to park the Car, Kathy said she was tired and could wait for buying shoes but said she was getting hungry.
I think she had looked up and saw the Wendy’s across the street. We had their Chicken Nuggets with Small Chocolate Frosties and Seniors Soft Drinks for supper. Kathy always cheers up watching parents with young children. It puts a smile on her face as she remembers the antics that her children pulled, when they were younger.
Driving away from the Construction Chaos, we were parking the Car in its assigned spot Ten Minutes later.
On the “6 o’clock Local News” the biggest concern the Weather Guesser had was more Wildfire Smoke heading our way, and the Health Affects it can have on anyone with Breathing Issues. He advised wearing well-fitting N95 Masks for protection. Tomorrow some Rain could help to clean the particles from the air.
We later watched a couple more episodes of “WWII” narrated by Tom Hanks. With Kathy’s father having served, she remembers how badly it affected him upon his return.
Another appointment to keep us busy tomorrow.
Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.
Be Safe and Enjoy!
It’s about time.
Krackers
Words of Inspiration
Be brave enough to live life creatively.
The creative place where no one else has ever been.
Alan Alda, Actor and Comedian
No comments:
Post a Comment