It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, January 26, 2024

Wrapping Up Loose Ends.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

This is turning into a game. First I take too little Pain/Sleep Medication and spend most of the night awake. Last night the problem was waiting to take it just before going to bed. My eyes are already starting to close, because I took the Meds an Hour ago.

We had a late start to our day, that got even later as I could not find the Password to our new Internet Modem. There were all kinds of numbers with Bar-Codes so I took a picture on my phone to bring with me.

We finally sat down for lunch at 1:30 before running the errands we needed to do. Of course, it was another Coupon day at Arby’s, where we enjoyed Reuben Sandwiches with Orange Milkshakes.

Our next stop was to pick up our Mail at Guardian Storage. Some of that added another stop to our day.

Returning to the Cogeco outlet at the Devonshire Mall. The representative just laughed and said everyone had that problem. When he showed me where the Password was I felt embarrassed but relieved.

We checked out the location of the new Canadian Blood Services before going to the Credit Union to deposit a Refund.

As a last stop Kathy needed to do some walking exercise so I dropped her off at the nearby Dollarama. She walked the store twice and even picked up more breakfast juice. I stayed in the Car reading through the latest Princess Auto sales booklet.

It didn’t take long to get both our Computers hooked up, as a fact I even did my Cell-Phone for the first time ever.

Reading Blogs this evening I was surprised that it was warmer with clear skies North of us in Bayfield Ontario, while we barely stayed above freezing, under cloudy conditions. Looking forward to Spring.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

I’ve been studying my thesaurus lately,

because a mind is a terrible thing to garbage.

1 comment:


  1. Why do you not take the same amount of medication every night and at the same time each night? I understand daytime pain meds will be different. Suffering needlessly while staring at the ceiling with the meds sitting in a container on the vanity seems to be defeating the purpose. I can’t help but think if it were Kathy suffering that you would insist she take them. Just saying.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete