It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Having A Mickey and She Did It.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Most of us listen to what our Doctors tell us as far as treating a problem. When that doesn’t work and I get tired of being tired, I cautiously make adjustments. Since I have been unsuccessfully using Extra Strength Tylenol, to ease my Hip/Leg Pain at night, I added a low dose Prescribed Medication to the mix. (I call that a Mickey.) I may have laid in bed for Ten Minutes, before waking this morning. Guess what I’ll be doing tonight.

We enjoyed a casual breakfast of Toast, then Coffee at the Computers. It is still a roll of the dice whether I can make a Comment on most Blogs.

We headed out just before noon, making Arby’s our first stop. Today we used a Coupon to enjoy a Reuben on Rye meal that was more than satisfying. We didn’t mind the extra calories, because we knew that we would wear them off.

After a quick stop at Dollarama and Zehr’s grocery store to replenish Produce, Dairy and Refreshments, we headed over to the Tecumseh Mall. At The Shoe Company, Kathy’s Sketchers Slip-In Shoes had arrived. She was amazed how that Half Size larger made such a difference. She will enjoy them.

We then headed over to the local Metro grocery store. They offered our favourite canned soup at Forty Percent off the regular price. Then when we were cashing out I was able to use my accumulated Reward Points to save Twenty Dollars off the top. That was well worth the trip.

By the time we got back home my Hip/Leg Pain was screaming at me. At this time of day, I settled on just taking a Tylenol.

Spoke with my Aunt Anna, who you might remember had fallen and broke her Hip/Leg nearly Two Years ago. She is now able to walk from her room to the dining room, only using a Walker for balance. She always said she was not going to stay in a Wheelchair.

Lunch had been so filling that it was after the 6 o’clock Local News was over that we shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Hawaiian Pizza for supper.

Hoping to accomplish a bit more tomorrow, but I am looking forward to another good night’s sleep.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Which side of the duck has the most feathers?


The outside.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope you can see the surgeon soon and come up with a date! Sounds so painful reading this daily.

    ReplyDelete