It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Comments and Savings.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

For the Third Night in a row, I spent more time trying to sleep than actually doing it. When sitting in my recliner last night, it would not recline. After finally getting Shakes from being so tired, I went back to bed, only to have Kathy’s CPAP Mask leaking so bad, that I had to pull the blankets over my head to dull the noise. Waking at a decent time, I was getting things ready for breakfast when Kathy joined me. She mentioned feeling tired, like she didn’t get enough sleep. That happens when your CPAP Mask is not doing what it should for you. She’ll be adjusting it for tonight.

With the White Stuff coming down all morning we found other things to work on. At the Computer, I was having no problem leaving Comments that I could not post last night. This is getting a bit crazy, that it works when it feels, but not when I want it to. Been too busy to try adding the Pictures at this time.

Lunch was Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Sliced Dill Pickles for condiments.

One way we try to save money, is by getting things “On-Sale”, or Discounted. Later this afternoon we headed to Shoppers Drug Mart, where we took advantage of both those saving techniques. I was able to get Two Large Vicks ZzzQuill, for the price I had recently paid for a smaller bottle. Another thing that was not On Sale I was able to get the Thursday Seniors Discount, saving Twenty Percent.

We were in the middle of the Afternoon Rush-Hour Traffic so to let it thin out a bit we stopped at Arby’s for supper. Again we were able to use a Coupon to lower the cost of our meals. When we saw the traffic thinning, we headed for home.

The 6 o’clock Local News is showing Flurries for the next couple of days, before the temperatures get above the Freezing Mark and turns to Rain.

Things will start getting busier next week.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What did the time traveler do when he was still hungry after dinner?


He went back four seconds!

3 comments:

  1. When you purchase items on sale for so much less than regular, it shows how much profit these companies make on regular pricing. Crazy, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the same commenting problems, so I'm thinking it's blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you are both managing without sleeping. Do you have afternoon naps?

    ReplyDelete