It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Some Comments and Not Hot Chocolate.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I made the mistake last night of not taking anything for my Hip/Leg Pain. I regretted every waking minute, that I was staring at the ceiling.

The Car and Truck again were looking like everyone else’s, White. The 5 F (-15 C) feeling like -11 F (-25 C) temperatures were keeping more than us indoors. Our Balcony has a clear view of the Ganatchio Trail that during the mild to hot weather is normally filled with Walkers, Joggers and Cyclists. For the last Week there have been very few Walkers, mostly trying to convince their Dogs, that they needed to go. Dogs were not even checking the P-Mail, but simply trying to pull their Walkers back to their warm homes.

I still am getting some Comments posted, but not all. While trying to accomplish other things, I have not bothered to try adding Pictures to our past Posts. I’ll try doing that next week.

Due to our inactivity level lately, we’ve kept our intake down as well. Breakfast was a Muffin and Coffee, while we settled for Split Pea Soup for lunch, along with a Yogurt for dessert.

We had an issue trying to start the Truck. Even after using the Car for a boost, it would not cooperate. We were so frozen by the time we packed it in, we headed to McDonald’s where we used a Coupon for McNuggets. The only complaint was, we asked for Hot Chocolates as our drink. They had so many requests for that today, they ran out. To satisfy the customers they blended Hot Milk with the Hot Fudge Sauce, that is normally used on their Ice Cream. It was warm, I was thirsty and now my Lactose Intolerance is telling me why I don’t drink regular Milk.

Since we did not accomplish what we had hoped to today, next week will be busier than we thought. We just hope the forecasted warm up, gets here sooner than later.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Did you hear about the calendar thief?



She got twelve months. They say her days are numbered.

3 comments:

  1. Time to get a portable solar generator and plug the truck in.
    It's finally got above zero back home but there is about two feet of snow.
    Y'all stay warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I allow Anonymous comments to my blog, some folks do not as it reduces spam. I see your comments. It may be your comment ability is limited by the blog settings ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Milk and hot fudge sauce. Don't think I would care much for that. And unlike you, I am not lactose intolerant.

    ReplyDelete