It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Trying To Make Appointments.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I didn’t want to take any chances last night about being able to sleep, so I took an extra spoon of ZzzQuil. All was good until 2:00 in the morning, when my Hip/Leg Pain caused me to sit upright in bed. Another Extra Strength Tylenol lasted the rest of the night.

When we first looked out the Balcony Door, it was overcast but the pavement was dry. In the short time it took us to each have a Toast for breakfast, we had a hard time seeing outside. By the end of the day everything was again White, but the forecasts show that it could all be gone tomorrow.

Besides working on our Computers, I was busy making phone calls. The soonest I could get an appointment with our Optometrist is April and another Doctor won’t be available to make appointments with for Three Weeks. I called the Surgeon’s Office to find out if they had heard from the other Surgeon. I was told the Receptionist that makes the referrals, was away last week, but did make the appointment Monday. What’s our medical system coming down to?

We had Homemade Tomato and Cheese Soup for lunch which helped clean the Fridge, as well as keeping us energized.

It may sound mundane that we are not too active at this time, but even though I’ve been told to keep moving, the more I do, the more Intense Hip/Leg Pain I feel.

It was close to 5:00 when the flurries stopped, but according to the Weather Guessers we could have Freezing Rain overnight.

I’ll try the same Medication Mickey tonight.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What animal needs a wig?


A bald eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment