It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Slower Workout and New Spammers.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I tossed and turned for a while last night I still woke minutes before the Alarm went off at 5:00 this morning. By the time I dressed and had a Snack it was 5:35 when I started my Cardio Workout at Planet Fitness. It took me a bit longer to complete my Free Weight routine because of the Three Day Layover I took after Donating Blood. I still got my Three Sets in but I just needed a slight pause between some of them to catch my breathe.

I wasn’t the only one who had a rough night. Kathy had a hard time falling to sleep spending the First Few Hours staring at the ceiling. Once she finally drifted off she went into a deep sleep. The fact that I’d left the Blinds closed helped her to catch up. I was busy reading Blogs by the time she woke. Breakfast was the same kind of Pastry I’d had hours earlier.

When it comes to Comments to our Blog I have it set that anything posted an Older Post I have to moderate so I catch a lot of Spammers that way. I also get requests to “Read my Blog” which anytime a New Commentor leaves such on our Blog I check their Profile. By doing so tells you what their Blog is and usually gives you a Link. Today New Spammers making that request don’t realize we don’t have a Crystal Ball to find their Blog.

When I felt myself nodding a bit I immediately started getting things ready for lunch by chopping Broccoli, Carrots, Onion, Peppers and Zucchini for a Stir-Fry. I set them on a moderate heat so that gave me the chance to chop a Fresh Pineapple that Kathy would serve as our dessert. Adding Shredded Cheddar Cheese in the Wraps totally changes the taste and texture besides giving Kathy the needed Calcium that she needs.

We again watched the January 6th Committee this afternoon. Some comments have said its a Witch-Hunt. Today the Witnesses were all Republican Members of the DOJ under President Trump and were being questioned mostly by the Republican Members of the Committee. They talked of how they had been repeatedly pressured into doing things they knew were Illegal in an attempt to overturn the election. All had voted for Trump.

Not sure what she wanted to eat we ended up having Macaroni and Cheese for supper along with the Leftover Pineapple for dessert.

The Weather Network showed our temperature felt like 86 F (30 C) this afternoon but we’ll be cooling down for a bit after the weekend.

Tomorrow we have a few things to take care of that weren’t on our List yesterday.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why do crabs never give to charity?


Because they’re shellfish.

2 comments:

  1. I too have moderation on my older posts because spammers love to hit on those. What a boring job these people have to go from blog to blog spamming and knowing most will be erased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being on an Apple computer, we never get spam. Seriously never ever.

    ReplyDelete