It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, December 7, 2020

Cold, Cloudy, Cutting Back and Exercising.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

Even after taking an Extra Strength Tylenol before going to bed I was still awake and staring at the Clock by 3:30. After laying there for only Thirty Minutes I simple got up to take another Tylenol before going back to bed. I slept until 8:12.

With my normal routine complete I started checking things out on the Computer. That’s when I realized the Clouds again were hiding the Sun from view. The Weather Network showed no Precipitation, no Sunshine and only 35 F (1.4 C) for today’s high temperature. Even after I opened the Blinds in the bedroom it was so overcast that it took another Forty Minutes for Kathy to wake up.

We settled in at the Computers getting caught up. It seemed that lots of Bloggers who had not written in some time did so today and if you write a post I read it. I may not always Comment but I read your post.

We had Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for lunch. With some convincing we only had Cookies and an Apple Sauce Cup for dessert. That meant there was less to digest so I didn’t need to let my stomach settle as long. I finished my Blog reading after lunch.

Putting more days between my workouts it continues to feel like I am again starting over practically every time. By taking my time this afternoon I managed to complete Two Sets of my entire exercise routine but all the Aches and Pains disappeared.

We had the Leftover Casserole Kathy made last night. It tasted just as tasty as before.

On the 6 o’clock Local News the big story is the rising number of Coronavirus Cases globally. For so long our numbers were staying low but as soon as restrictions were loosened people just started acting like it was over. Many stopped wearing their Masks, stopped Social Distancing and started gathering in Groups.

We later checked the US News Media. Looks like their Case numbers are skyrocketing.

With a Post-Op Appointment for Kathy we’ll see what else we can do tomorrow. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You got married in the family car, in a drive-thru chapel.

1 comment:

  1. Being inspired by your grilled cheese sandwiches with olives, I sliced some up and put them on my grilled cheese sandwich lunch. Good! I like it. Would never have thought of it. Tomatoes are good too....and then, there's always plain, which are good too. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete