It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Suspicions Confirmed, Blasted On-Line Security Systems and Tasty Supper.


Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Once again I was awake before the Alarm went off this morning. Even after taking my time I was out the door by 6:00 on my way to Work. By 6:20 I was the first to arrive so had time to watch traffic heading to all the different shops in the area.

It also gave me a few minutes to think of why this job was so disorganized and then it dawned on me. Shortly after the start of the shift the Owner came around to see how things were going and suggested another change. When I commented that they had been changing a lot of things from day One his response was they were still developing the Product. With that statement my suspicions were confirmed. I was part of a small group developing a Product that could become a big job employing even more people but for now everything is being done On the Cheap. A comment from Bill who made a valuable suggestion that would work nicely but due to the multiple thicknesses of Aluminium that would take forever to weld because the Heat spreads very easy.

Throughout the day even more suggestions were made by the Owner’s Brother as to what should be done. As we were making progress there was a few setbacks when the Hydraulic System failed to work the way it was designed. Then the Latching System that arrived was not what was ordered. Gerry the Supervisor and I worked past the end of the shift in order to get everything sealed the way it needed to be.

After leaving Work I first went to fuel up the Truck with Diesel at the Pioneer gas station.
When we were visiting with Kevin and Melissa last night they gave us some Coupons to use so I then drove to Burger King. It seemed everyone else planned to use their coupons to save some money on a meal as well. It took Twenty Minutes to get Home and Kathy was waiting for me. The food was warm but still tasty.

If you’ve been following us for some time you would recall that last year during the summer the Credit Union changed their On-Line Banking System and we hit the Mother Lode of problems from it. Then just before we left to go South in the Fall they changed their Security System. That was another muddle we had to call several times from Arizona to fix.

Since this is the First of the Month Kathy tried going On-Line to pay our bills just before I got Home. Just like last week we’ll have to stop in to have them reset our accounts again. Changing Banks is really starting to look tempting.

Tomorrow is the last day of the work week and we am truly looking forward to the Weekend. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You carry cigarettes, a cell phone, and car keys in your bra.

6 comments:

  1. With my credit union, I jut have to call them and they get things sorted out over the phone from their end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That credit union is something else...very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting that you are working on developing a new product and they didn't even explain. Hope it works out for them, meaning you get lots of money in your pocket while you can. Banks are always frustrating to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banks/Credit Unions can all be a pain sometimes!! Sure hope you get things going smoothly!!
    It's been a long time since I looked forward to the weekend (to be off work)! I hope you rest and enjoy your time off!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would suggest calling the branch manager and telling the bank that if this happens even one more time that you will be changing banks. That should bring you some positive action.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Contessa's comment 100 percent. Enjoy your weekend and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete