It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, June 12, 2015

Truck Appointment and Computer Issues.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Even though I was able to sleep fairly well last night I kept waking up and it wasn’t because I had an appointment to get the oil change done on the truck this morning. Kathy doesn’t realize it but when I have to tend to things in her subconscious she’s checking to see that I’m in bed during the night and not sleeping too late in the morning. How she checks on me is patting me on the side or little rabbit punches to my back. She also loses track of how many times she does that throughout the night but I still love her.  I was up shortly after 7:00 this morning because Kathy insisted I was going to be late for my 8:40 appointment even though it’s only a fifteen minute drive. My idea of skipping breakfast and only having a Nutrition Bar went out the window as now I had plenty of time to have my cereal and coffee. In the process of waking me Kathy also managed to wake herself so she joined me for breakfast.
I arrived at Performance Ford on Provincial Road with plenty of time to spare. Since the truck is still under warranty I use a Ford dealerships when I’m away from home, so they don’t try to say my servicing wasn’t done and void the warranty. I also track other things I have the other dealers do to save myself on service I’ve already had done. Even so it still amazes me how the labor can exceed the cost of the oils and filters.
Back at home by 11:15 I collected our only piece of mail that we received for the entire week before climbing the stairs to the apartment. Kathy was ready to start making lunch and I convinced her to wait for a while. My plan was to add a bit of time between meals in hopes of using up some saved calories.
I sat at the computers this afternoon trying different things to be able to add pictures to our blog posts from my laptop with no success. I finally had to fire up my old PC and our backup laptop. For some reason some of the programs that were installed years ago had stopped working due to lack of usage. I had to reload them again in order to use the computers. I was finally able to upload a picture to the blog from both these machines but not my laptop that continues to say I have an Error 400 or Invalid Command and locks up the post. This means I’ll be taking a trip to Essex to get this problem resolved. Unfortunately I have to find a way to transfer some more recent photos to one of the other machines before I can post them.  
Hopefully I can transfer some pictures tomorrow as well as getting other things crossed off our to-do list. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Where does a general keep his armies?

Up his sleevies!

1 comment: