It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Kharen’s News.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Another brisk morning as I headed for the Truck but this one was different. Today for the first time this Winter I had to scrape the heavy Frost from the windows. That took an extra Ten Minutes before actually getting behind the wheel.

When it came time for the Paint-Line to start I was surprised but not shocked to not see Paul greeting all the workers so I went about my Morning Walk Around making certain everything looked good. After returning to the Maintenance Compound I suited up to start straightening and welding any of the Carriers that needed it.

Of course I was able to do a lot of the repairs out on the floor but the ones that needed that little extra would get hauled to the Compound. While there Ryan one of the Forklift Drivers came in to have a wire removed from his Key-Ring. It was at that point he informed me of news that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

That was all the Sun Kathy saw today,

Yesterday shortly after I left for the day Kharen came in to talk to Paul then some of the Line Workers. He was not wearing a Mask and claimed to have just tested Positive to the Coronavirus. When you are diagnosed the Windsor/Essex Health Unit states that you are to Quarantine for a Week then get retested not out visiting. You should be wearing a Mask even outside because it is spread through the air.

I mentioned last week how Kathy researched the definition of a Bully and how everything it said matched him to a “T”. A Bully only thinks of themselves and doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings or well-being.

Before the Paint-Line shut down yesterday Paul who claims he never gets sick was starting with a Sore Throat. The experts say it takes Two to Three Days before you actually come down with it.

When I told Kathy during my lunch she was glad I wear my Mask the entire time I’m at work except to eat or drink and then I stay more then Ten Feet away from others.

There was no cleaning Windows when it was time to go home today. Neither Kathy or I were very hungry so we simply had a Store Bought Medium Thin Crust Chicken Pizza for supper.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported another Coronavirus Death for the Windsor/Essex Region along with 202 more New Cases.

The Weather Network showed that we only reached a high temperature of 27 F (-3 C) this afternoon that felt like 14 F (-10 C). We’ll cool down again starting tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.


Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've ever filled your deer tag on the golf course.

6 comments:

  1. Oh geez. I have nothing to say. Well, yes, I do seem too. A disaster area, your workplace.
    Ill managed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Says a lot but we already know what kind of person he is. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure hope you two remain safe. At least you're taking every precaution. Wonder when your last day on the job is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest, I cannot say that I am surprised by Kharen's behavior. Thoughtless. Stay away from him and keep wearing your mask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bully? Probably. Narcissist? Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto Phyllis' comment. Elva Shannon

    ReplyDelete