It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Change Of Plans and Some Snow.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Just like last weekend when I looked at the early hour on the Clock I had no problem turning over and closing my eyes again. That only happen once today before I realized it was time to actually get up. Also just like last weekend I hadn’t even got to the kitchen when Kathy came out to join me. She said that knowing I didn’t have to go to work helped her to get a good night’s sleep.

With the Bread we have suddenly drying out we started our day having French Toast for breakfast. They tasted wonderful and there was no waste involved.

While Kathy enjoyed her Tea at her Computer I sipped my Coffee while sorting the Laundry. Hard to believe that it has been Two Weeks already but it has. The only difference is that I normally do this in the evening when everyone else is in for the night and not in the morning when others are finding things to do for the day.

Not our overnight low.

In the Laundry Room I was in the process of filling One Washer at a time when Two Women showed up. One had a load of Towels while the other had a basket full off Stuffed Animals.??? They were talking about changes that will be made to the building now that the New Management Company has taken over which includes upgrading the Laundry Rooms. I had to take the remainder of the laundry to the Second Floor Laundry Room. When it came to putting clothes in the Dryers I used One on the First Floor and Three on the Second Floor. If the upgrades take place this won’t be necessary.

Kathy had just finished putting the fresh bedding on when I came in the Apartment. As a way to celebrate we had our second Coffee/Tea while we went to the Computers.

I managed to get caught up on more of my Blog Reading today some before and more after lunch. By the time I returned with all the Folded Laundry it was past 1:00. We enjoyed Italian Wedding Soup for lunch along with Orange Slices, Shortbread Cookies and Yogurt Cups for dessert.

Looking outside the temperature may have gone up but by then there was Snow blowing past the Balcony Door. I had Planned on doing something else but that all changed. I managed to leave more Comments and even write a short Message to our Good Friends Wayne and Sue down in Quartzsite.

A Store Bought Thin Crust Vegetarian Pizza was all we needed for supper.

Since this is the weekend the 6 o’clock Local News reported New Coronavirus Cases for the Province of Ontario but not for the Windsor/Essex Region.

The Weather Network showed that we’d had a high temperature of 25 F (-4 C) but with the 35 MPH Wind gusts you felt chilled to the bone.

It’s been a while since I’ve had Two Days in a row off so we’ll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.


Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

The hood and one door are a different colour from the rest of your car.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your mini vacation!
    Brrr, those are cold temps. You should be down here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully Sunday will be full of fun and no work! LOL. Enjoy you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more time I spend in Arizona, the worse your temps sound! I'll be heading over to Q after the crouds for the big show have dispersed a bit!

    ReplyDelete