It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, March 1, 2021

Why It Happens, Cooler Temperature and Face-Time Visit.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

A lot of people don’t realize that a Side Effect of Sleep Apnea is Insomnia. There is something about the body’s inability to breathe properly that stops you from being able to sleep period. Kathy was diagnosed in 2004 and less then Three Years later I was diagnosed. It’s bad when you fall asleep the instant your head hits the pillow, you struggle to wake up and you feel worse then when you first went to bed. Even though I forced myself to remain in bed this morning for nearly Seven Hours saying I had a couple hours of sleep would be generous.

We did have Five Minutes of Sunshine.

Kathy was up less then Ten Minutes after I left the bedroom. Like a child I nearly fell asleep in my cereal.

The Friend we spoke of in yesterday’s Post was someone who contacted us through our Blog. Still have no idea what happened but still have not heard back from him after I left a couple of Phone Messages.

Last Night's Temp. Today reached 37 F (3 C).

Today’s temperature was highest after midnight but has continued to slide lower as the day progressed. Tonight we could see temperatures feeling close to the Zero Mark. What the heck happened to the Spring-Like Temperatures we’ve been getting?

All the job postings today I have already applied for last week.

For lunch we had Baked Beans on Toast with Chocolate Chip Cookies with am Apple Sauce Cup for dessert.

 It was spying on us from outside.
Another sign of Spring.

Later I managed to complete Two Sets of all my Exercise Routine. It definitely got rid of all my Aches and Pains. Even though that might be enough to make me sleep better tonight I won’t take the chance.

For supper we had a Medium Thin Crust Store Bought Hawaiian Pizza with Extra Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. It was more then satisfying.

When the 6 o’clock Local News came on they started by talking about the upcoming Vaccines. Just when they started talking about the area Numbers I seemed to have closed my Eyes and Ears until they were half way through the weather report.

As soon as the News was over we cleaned up the Dishes together and were back at the Computers before 7:30 when our daughter Karen and daughter-in-law Melissa did a Face-Time Visit with Kathy. Even though Kylla and Kevin along with myself were in the background and spoke occasionally it was a more civil visit they when our son Ken joins in. He tries to make a joke of everything and Kathy can barely hear the others talking. Tonight was fun.

Hopefully with a little help I’ll sleep well tonight.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion unless it personally attacks someone for their comment or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

At the reception you tell the bride, "My husband wants to do you."

3 comments:

  1. I know firsthand that suffering from insomnia is not fun. I hope you can get a good night's rest this evening after your exercise routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad just got home yesterday from the sleep clinic (again, after 30 years). He goes to REM sleep in 8 seconds. I'll probably write more about it in my next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you're in those up and down temperatures for now. I know how important a CPAP machine is to those with sleep apnea. I was misdiagnosed. My real problem was GERD. I wish exercise helped my aches and pains but it only makes them worse. Interested in what Gone Rogue has to say.

    ReplyDelete