It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Well Rested, Leaving Voice Mail, Golf Tournament Gesture and Fixer Upper Mystery.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Early to bed but late to rise that’s what happened to us guys. We were both in bed before midnight but I had to get up for a few minutes last night. Not for that reason. It’s hard to believe that with everything I’ve been exposed to throughout my career that I find there is one thing that I’m allergic to Silicone. Why that is so notable is that our CPAP Masks are made with Silicone causing my face to nearly bleed from the reaction. To fix the problem I have to use what are called Mask Liners which is a piece of Cotton that fits between the Mask and my face. Last night the Liner somehow moved and with the air being fed through the Mask started tickling my face. After resetting the Liner it didn’t take long to fall back to sleep.

All that excitement meant that it was past 8:30 before I got up this morning. I was still in the process of opening the Balcony Blinds when Kathy joined me. She had to wait so that I could serve breakfast.

It was cloudy all day but notice the White is disappearing.

The friend from out of town we were supposed to meet up with this past week didn’t call to verify our meeting time for today. When I called his number I was only able to leave a voice mail. The only thing we could do was to work on our Computers to pass the time in hopes he’d call back.

We had Chicken and Rice Soup for lunch along with Orange Slices, Chocolate Chip Cookies and a Chocolate Pudding Cup for dessert.

After returning to the Computers I again tried reaching our friend with no luck.

Our 6 o’clock Local News was pre-empted by a Golf Tournament. It was announced that all the players were wearing Red Shirts along with Black Pants and Caps as a gesture of support to Tiger Woods who is still in Hospital after last Sunday’s Automobile Accident. The Clothing Colours are those that Woods traditionally wears to all Tournaments he plays in.

For supper we finished the Leftover Pepper Steak from yesterday. Since we had also saved all the juice from the Crock Pot it was more like we were eating a Stew. We also enjoyed a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

We were able to watch a “Fixer Upper Mystery”. This is the second episode of this series that we’ve watched. This was released in 2016 and like other Murder Mystery Series we’ve seen many of the characters are played by Actors and Actresses from the Hallmark Movies.

We also watched “Criminal Minds” before watching the 11 o’clock Local News out of London. They spoke about a number of things including a water rescue and a fire in London before talking about the Coronavirus. In the Windsor/Essex region we have 30 New Cases bringing the Active Cases to 275 with no new Deaths keeping the Total Deaths at 382. Windsor was the warm spot in the province today with 55 F (13 C) breaking an old record.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring but I don’t expect to be staying in.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion unless it personally attacks someone for their comment or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

A recent scientific study showed that out of 2,293,618,367 people 94 percent are too lazy to actually read that number.

7 comments:

  1. Hopefully, your friend is OK and returns your calls. I have wanted to watch the "Murder Mystery Series" since I saw them advertised on the Hallmark Channel and yes I recognized a couple of actors from their movies.

    Though both versions of your pepper steak look delicious I am rather partial to stews. Maybe one day I learn to cook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meant to say "Maybe one day I CAN learn to cook?"

      Delete
  2. Busted. I am one of the lazy people LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping everything is alright with your friend. When we had cable I loved the murder mystery series. Stew sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose if we were to take up playing golf we'd be interested in watching all the tournaments. However, we are more interested in the news at this time. The weather sure was great yesterday and Canadian golf players must have yearned to be on the greens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting about the cpap. I wore one for about a month and threw it in a drawer. Couldn't sleep with it on. Hope your friend called.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! tempmailo

    ReplyDelete