It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Clean Coveralls, Moving Along and It’s A Deal.


Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

It felt great just to lay in bed after 7:00 this morning. It was cozy under the covers but my face felt cool sticking out. Once I was up I thought that I could have everything ready for breakfast before Kathy would join me but as usual she sensed my absence and was soon downstairs. She seemed to have shaken what was bothering her yesterday.

Taking our Coffees over to the Computers we spent some time getting caught up on what other RV Bloggers are up to before starting to get our inside chores done.
Trees are starting to change colours around here.
Then I walked over to the Park Laundry Room to wash my Two Pair of Coveralls. When I shook them out before putting them in the Washer there was a small Dust Cloud that came out of each. Rather then just wait around I walked over to the Park Exercise Room to work out a few Aching Muscles.
Once things were in the Dryers I headed back to our Site so that I could start packing things away. With the end of the season fast approaching we have to have everything secured before we pull out on the First of November.
I was about to retrieve my Coveralls when Kathy told me that Lunch was ready. When you work in a plant one thing you miss is a Hot Cooked Lunch. She had made Perogies with Bacon, Sour Cream and Shredded Cheese topping it off with a Yogurt Cup with finger slices of Fruit Cake. Tasty and Filling but with our afternoon plans she figured we would work it off.
Once I returned with my clean Coveralls we were soon on our way to our son Kevin and daughter-in-law Melissa’s. We need to temporarily store a few things by their shed. The only problem was it wasn’t until we got there that we realized we’d forgotten out Tarp back Home. The quick fix was to simply go to Canadian Tire a few blocks away and get another.
Before long we were back Home getting ready for our afternoon appointment. This was another of those Marketplace ads that Kathy had found that appeared to be quite promising. When we are not too sure of the location we like to scout it out before time so that is what we did. It was in a much better section of the city. Ana was very business like but she had a likeable personality. The first thing she showed us we were slightly disappointed but when she showed us the second one we had a deal. It was exactly what we had been looking for.
On our way Home we had a celebratory meal by stopping at Wendy’s where Kathy had a Full Sized Apple Pecan Salad with Extra Blue Cheese and I had a Bacon Jalapeno Spicy Chicken Sandwich. We were both satisfied but not stuffed when we left.
Back Home since it was 61 F (16 C) outside we spent a bit more time cleaning our Site. Our neighbour Tim came over for a short chat.

Tomorrow Kathy has to bring our Truck in for service since I’ll be at Work. When it was fixed in Yuma, Arizona they only put Water as a coolant because they don’t have Freezing Temperatures like we do here. Then she has a few more things to take care of before she heads Home. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've shown off your fly-swatting skills on a first date.

3 comments:

  1. You are such a good husband to Kathy not many men willing to do the laundry or at least none that I have met.

    Your meal at Wendy's looks delicious especially Kathy's salad since that is all I can have for dinner.

    Glad Ana turned out to be more efficient at finding you a new place than your former agent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it interesting that all the Canadian building signs are smaller and all confined within the outline of the building. How much less intrusive that is. Dinner looks yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finding exactly what you were looking for. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete