It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Reorganizing, Making The Message Clear and Tasty Meals.

Our Location today is McGregor, Ontario, Canada.

I don’t know what just happen but after posting our Blog the only thing I found was an Empty Page so here we are writing it for the second time tonight.

Kathy managed to sleep quite soundly last night but it was my turn to Toss and Turn. After only getting a couple hours of sleep when I looked at the clock and read it was already 7:00 in the morning I just got out of bed. If I had stayed there it’s guaranteed I would have slept in and had another of these nights tonight. 

Kathy sensed my absence and joined me downstairs where I had Breakfast Ready, the Window Shades up and had already started reading on my Computer. We took the time to finish our morning Reading and Coffee/Tea before moving on to other chores. 
Our reorganized Linen Closet.
Kathy planned on reorganizing the Linen Closet in the Bathroom. It would take her a number of hours before she would have it just the way she wanted it. 
Working on the Picnic Table made for an easy job.
When we were in Quartzsite this past winter we needed an inexpensive way to add Fresh Water to our trailer without moving it so we purchased a Fifty Gallon Plastic Barrel that served us well. We were also using our Twenty-Five Gallon Blue-Boy to slowly haul our waste to the Dumping Stations. That made for a lot of slow trips to get rid of our waste. As we were heading back to Ontario in April we stopped at Camping World where we bought ourselves a Macerator that will Chop our waste and is capable of Pumping it into a Waste Tank/Barrel in the back of the truck. After getting settled back on our site at Wildwood Golf and RV Park this spring we were able to find a Fifty-Five Gallon Plastic Barrel that I was able to modify to haul our Waste

Not wanting anyone to get confused as to the use of these two Barrels today I planned to label them. Using the Stencils that we cleaned up the other day I was able to create the messages needed to avoid any mistakes. Working off the Picnic Table each Barrel had their use stenciled on both sides and across the end to be certain there’d be no mistake. The high Wind Gusts made the warm temperatures tolerable today.
Homemade Chicken Stir Fry
Kathy had been chopping Vegetables and Chicken to create a Delicious Chicken Stir Fry. She called me in while I was still working on our First Barrel. That really helped reenergize us and the best part is there’s enough for another meal. 

While I was working on the Second Barrel Kathy came outside to make an adjustment to the Flagstones that abutted the Heavy Patio Stones we installed this past week. It was a light-duty chore that allowed me to continue labelling the Barrels while she accomplished the change on her own. 
Kathy adjusting the Flagstone.
Around 5:00 I walked down to the Park Trash and Recycle Area to dispose of our trash that Kathy had gathered earlier. When I returned Home I grilled a couple of Angus Burgers for supper while Kathy made a wonderful Caesars Salad as a side. 

The Weather Guessers on the 6 o’clock News were forecasting more warmer weather heading our way. Hopefully this second Post won’t end up in Cyber Haven like the first one did. Being Overly Tired at this point I’m hoping to sleep solid tonight. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.

Aristotle

1 comment:

  1. I bet that large burger and salad filled you up. It sure looks good.

    ReplyDelete