It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Exercise, Appointments and Visiting.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario.

I’m definitely starting to get used to Eastern Standard Time. Or is it the cooler temperatures? It seemed once I was in bed last night the next thing I knew I was wide awake looking at the clock and it was 6:38. Since I’d skipped my exercises yesterday I just hopped right to it and was doing my cardio workout by 7:00. I managed to put in a full hour before I started hearing sounds of Kathy moving around. For breakfast we finished the last of the Raisin Cinnamon Bread of course with my metabolism racing from my workout I felt like I’d only had a snack and was still hungry but I didn’t add anything else to my waistline that I’m trying to reduce. The Weather Channel gave us a repeat of yesterday’s forecast before we headed in to do our morning reading on the computers. Once I finished my reading I went for a badly needed shower and shave. 
Shortly after 10:00 I had packed up Kathy’s laptop and we were on our way out the door to a morning appointment. It was a good thing we left early because of construction the traffic was moving fairly slow making it so we just barely arrived on time. The bad thing was our Optometrist was running behind because of some patients having more complex issues with their eyes. Kathy’s examination went fine and her Cataract issue is more age related and not due to her Diabetes.
Since it was now lunchtime we stopped at A&W for lunch. We again used a coupon that truly helped ease the pain in the pocketbook. We also enjoyed just relaxing there for a few minutes before continuing on. Since the car doesn’t get on the highway too much we used highway 401 as a shortcut that helped us to get across town in ten minutes without speeding. Exiting at Manning road we headed to SX-Video in Essex to have Cory take a look at Kathy’s laptop. After we explained the problems he asked if we could kill about an hour and he’d see what he could do.
We walked around the Shoppers Drug Mart mostly just looking but then we saw things we knew that we needed for our trip and had forgot to put them on our list and they were on sale. My orthotics have also been bothering my feet lately and we saw the new Dr. Scholl’s Active Series insoles also on sale. Thinking it was time to check on the computer we went to the checkout. Because our total was just over fifty dollars we received a ten dollar gift card we can and will use before we leave for Florida.
Cory had managed to change some settings, do some updates and eliminate a few Adwares that had come in on E-mails. Kathy is very happy with the way it is now working but the part we really liked is he shook our hands and wished us a good trip. We stopped on the way home to fill the car with gas. Unfortunately it wasn’t on sale. As a fact it probably just went up this morning.  
After having supper we took the truck and headed out to Amherstburg for our Wednesday night visit with Kevin and Melissa. Kevin’s hands are really bothering him because of the cold temperatures. Melissa is not liking the ice she needs to scrape off her windshield in the morning. Cameron is upset that the s@#w that fell the other night melted and he couldn’t make a s@#wman. Matthew is going to start playing soccer on a team. This will be his first time in organized sports. As usual we still had an enjoyable visit filled with laughter.
Tomorrow is another day with another adventure. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.        

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You don't recognize several relatives when they are sober.

1 comment: