It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Double Celebration.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

I really wasn’t anticipating getting to the surgeon’s office too early this morning so when I went to bed last night I thought that I’d get more than three and a half hours of sleep for the night. Kathy finally slept fairly solid to partially make up for the last two nights of restlessness. While Kathy had her breakfast I showered and shaved before driving back across town to the surgeon’s office. 
The day started with clear skies before the breeze picked up.
The first thing I did was ask the receptionist why they weren’t there yesterday. She said they were there the whole day from 8:00 in the morning. When I explained that I was there at 9:30 and I had even knocked on the door she turned red in the face and said she must have been in the back room. My next question was why was the door locked? Without further conversation I was given the form I needed and was off to have the blood test done. 
This Great Dane lives in our apartment.
I got home by 11:30 where Kathy was still working on her bookkeeping. Even though I had created an Excel program that would help her track our expenditures while we were away there had been flaws. So I modified it while we were away and it did work better but not quite the way she wanted it just yet. So with Kathy watching over my shoulder I started modifying it one more time. From what she has seen she is certain this will work for her. I had to do the same kind of adjustments when I made her a program to help her track her Christmas spending. 
Lunch was Chicken Vegetable Egg Rolls
After having lunch I called Daryl and Cheryl Lawrence down in Texas to order the two Tire Sensors that were lost and damaged by the blowout on the trailer. I got their answering system but within ten minutes my call was returned and the new parts have now been shipped. 
Sanford Saying Hello.
Shortly after 2:30 we left the apartment to go for our first haircuts since returning from our trip. Jenna had just finished caring for her last customer as we walked in and gave us a warm welcome back. Even though we had gotten our hair trimmed while we were away they never seem to cut it just the way you like it. Well tonight Kathy and I are feeling refreshed at having our hair cut the way we like. 
We ran a few more errands before heading home where Kathy warmed the Lasagna we had left from our visit to Eastside Mario’s on Sunday night. She also made a delicious salad and we topped it off with a nice glass of wine.
Tyler and Karen reviewing his Homework.

We went over to our daughter’s house at 8:00 tonight as they wanted to help us celebrate our birthdays. We had an enjoyable visit topped off with double chocolate cake and ice cream. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Every time you stay at a motel the maid quits.

No comments:

Post a Comment