It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Rationalizing Day.

Our Location Today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Yesterday  I had asked Kathy what I should write about so she decided she would create the post for a change. It did feel strange being the editor instead of the writer for a change, Besides I think she did pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

Part of the reason I was a little stumped as what to write about is the because of the Hum-Drum repitition of every day life. What also makes it feel more so is the fact that we are still at home in our apartment and not out having an adventure somewhere in our trailer.

My spirits were lifted today when I read Ed and Marilyn's blog The Happy Wanderers . Ed and many other blog writers say that if you only plan on reading about traveling or exploring sites all the time you are at the wrong post. The reason is that even though some people are Full Timers they are still Human beings. They not only travel using their trailers but they live in them all the time. Which means they have to do chores like everyone else and like it or not, not every day is an adventure.

So now I know that life itself is the adventure even if it is mundane or full of excitement. So when I write that I'm getting back into my excercise routine again slowly and Kathy and I went back to use the indoor swimming pool downstairs, it's life. I know that you will accept it as such because most of you might even be thinking that it sounds good to you.

Besides most of us are going to start worrying about the increase in traffic because in another 57 days it will be Spring. Enjoy!

It's about time.


Krackers

Son: "I can’t go to school today."

Father: "Why not?"

Son: "I don't feel well."

Father: "Where don't you feel well?"

Son: "In school!"

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean - that's the same reason my posts have been a little more sporadic lately. Every day has pretty much the same routine, well at least every day of the work week anyway...and I find it hard to come up with something different to write about. I am looking forward to the warm weather and traveling season!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. We have been feeling much the same way since we are "stuck" at home right now too. Bu, like you point out, we all settle into a routine of sorts whether we are on the road or stationary. That's life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still find we have a routine on the road..and that routine can be somewhat boring also..cooking cleaning etc...not every day is an adventure...I look forward to your blog during my morning readings :)

    ReplyDelete