It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Quiet Day.

Our Location Today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Amazingly I slept great last night but Kathy didn't. There was also another surprise when we woke this morning. We actually got about 2 inches of snow. It was the light powdery type snow that the Ski Lodges just love to see. There was so much of it that it took me all of 10 minutes to clean both the car and the truck. The best part of all this is I didn't have to shovel any of it. You can tell I'm really going to miss that.

Eight weeks have flown by rather quickly and I was back at the Canadian Blood Services building making donation number 76. I've been reading some other blogs lately that also try to do what they can about giving  the gift of life.
Florida Everglades
On the way home I stopped at the Credit Union and then over to pick up food supplies at the grocery store.
San Antonio Texas Riverwalk
Back at the apartment Kathy continues reseaching for our upcoming trips and I continued making data entries. Strange but I found an entry that said it was only 59 days until Spring. Enjoy!

It's about time.

Krackers

A woman rushed to see her doctor, looking very worried and upset.
She cried out: "Doctor, take a look at me. When I woke up this morning,
 I look at myself in the mirror and saw my hair all wiry and frazzled up,
my skin was all wrinkled and pasty, my eyes were bloodshot and bulging
out and I had this corpse-like look on my face!
What's WRONG with me, Doctor?"
The doctor looks her over for a couple of minutes, then calmly says:
 "Well, I can tell you there is nothing wrong with your eyesight."


No comments:

Post a Comment