It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Getting The Last Laugh.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

This morning I only saw Paul the Owner as he was getting the Paint-Line started. A quick wave and that was all the communicating we did today. That was also when I was doing my Morning Walk Around checking for anything that may cause problems such as equipment failure. One of the things that I noted was the Exterior Filter had been removed from the Upstairs Compressor Unit. When I saw it yesterday it showed it was time for a change but then the Pump rebuild came into play.

Back at the Compound I had a number of Carriers that needed my attention. I would return them to the Line only to find more to fix. Once I had the chance I laid-out the Bulk Filter Material on the Workbench marking all the Filters I would need.

Back to the Mezzanine the first Filter installed was on the Compressor before replacing the ones on the Two Heater Units. Any time I replace these Filters I use Soap-Stone to mark the Date on the Unit itself so there is the reference as to when it was done.

I was back by the Washers when Kharen the Supervisor saw me changing the Filters on the Electrical Panels. He asked if I had a roll of the Filter Material left in the Compound. When I said it had been cut to make these Filters he repeated the question. When I said I had already done the Upstairs Compressor his response was he would have to check. 

When I spoke to Kathy at lunch she said that sounded like Kharen did not believe what I was telling him as the truth. She also decided to give her Knee another day to heal.

Back in the Compound there were even more Carriers to fix. I then started doing more organizing and cleaning.

The best part of my day was while I was getting cleaned up to leave there was a jam up in the Washer that I had said would happen if One Lone Rinse Pipe was not removed. The water was hitting the Parts with so much force the Carriers would jam against the newly installed Manifold I installed in Section Nine. Kharen was in there getting things straightened and came out like a Drowned Rat.

Back at the Apartment after checking that Kathy was okay I managed to replace the Taillight Bulb but I’ll have to replace the Clearance Lamp that’s not working. It seems that Water has gotten in and corroded the contact.

I barely walked back into the Apartment when Kathy started serving supper. We shared an Acorn Squash along with Breaded Chicken Breasts. For dessert we had a Pudding Cup with a small amount of Strawberry Jam and Shortbread Cookies.

The 6 o’clock Local News only reported the way Schools with the Coronavirus were being affected in Windsor/Essex Region as they are back to In-Person Classes.

The Weather Network showed our Humidex only felt like 82 F (28 C).

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

I dreamed about drowning in an ocean made of orange soda last night. It took me a while to work out it was just a Fanta sea.

2 comments:

  1. Funny about the drowned rat! A bite your tongue moment while laughing inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is anyone as systematic and detailed as you are in that plant. They have no idea how fortunate they are to have you.

    ReplyDelete