It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Not In Service, Setting Up The Balcony and Lower Numbers.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Making certain to not stay up late reading Blogs late last night I was up at a much more decent hour this morning. Even so Kathy was up minutes after I started getting things ready for breakfast. Even though there was no Rain in today’s forecast the sky was filled with Clouds.

There was another Job Ad that I applied for this morning and it’s the first time I’ve seen an ad from this particular company which is similar to the One I applied for yesterday.

What I find strange is that places like the Unemployed Help Center sound like they expect you to be out there pounding the pavement. Even though some of the Fabrication Shops are open they were not excepting any hand delivered Resumes even before this latest Provincial Lock-Down went into affect.

Since I’ve been applying for Jobs I’ve been giving my Cell Phone Number as a contact so when it rang around 11:00 I felt encouraged. Unfortunately there was no response when I answered so I called back a few times. A recorded message informed me that “The number you have dialed is not in service”. I’ll be calling our provider and reporting that local number.

We simply had Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch with a Chocolate Pudding Cup for dessert.

While I replaced the sheets on the bed Kathy spent time on the Balcony getting our Bistro Set ready for the summer season. We relocated one of our Perennial Plants out to the Balcony as well. It’s supposed to get near Freezing within the next couple of days but it will survive.

I also managed a short exercise session while only using the lighter Dumbbells due to some discomfort in my Left Shoulder that I mentioned the other day.

We had a Medium Store Bought Thin Crust Vegetarian Pizza for supper with Raspberries over Vanilla Pudding for dessert along with a glass of Carbonated Juice for a beverage.

On the 6 o’clock Local News they mentioned 34 New Coronavirus Cases in the Windsor/Essex Region bringing the Total Active Cases to 386.

Today’s high temperature of 68 F (20 C) happened around 1:00 this afternoon before it started to slowly drop. We never did see the Sun today.

We later watched “Criminal Minds”.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You think Old Yeller is a movie about your brother's tooth.

3 comments:

  1. With your weather I'd be having soup too. Sure Kathy enjoyed getting the bistro set up and going. hopefully won't be too much longer and you'll be able to sit out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am envious of your cool temperatures.

    ReplyDelete