It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Tastefully Chopped.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Kathy definitely needs more sleep than I do so it didn’t surprise me lately when I can finish my E-mail and Blog reading before she wakes up. Yes I was up early again this morning but it seems to be working as far as my ability to sleep soundly throughout the night. 

Soon after Kathy was finished reading on the computer this morning I started my exercise routine. Kathy then went to the kitchen to start cooking cabbage and corned beef before checking to see if she could find something of interest on the television. Because this is the first full weekend of December there was a full lineup of Christmas specials. After finishing my workout I sat in the dining room to cool down and to catch the last fifteen minutes of the show she was watching. 

Once I was cleaned up I joined Kathy in the kitchen where she was just starting to get things ready for cooking. I immediately manned the cutting board chopping a variety of vegetables and cubing the corned beef Kathy had earlier cooked and cooled down. The plan was to make two different dishes using the cabbage and corned beef in both. For supper tonight we enjoyed the corned beef and cabbage and topped it off with a dish of frozen yogurt covered with a mixture of fresh berries. 

Since we didn’t get all our clothes that we plan on bringing with us in 19 days packed today I know one of the things we’ll be doing tomorrow. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Two campers are hiking in the woods when one is bitten on the rear end by a rattlesnake.
The other runs ten miles to a small town and finds the only doctor busy, delivering a baby. "I can't leave," the doctor says. "But here's what to do. Take a knife, cut a little X where the bite is, suck out the poison and spit it on the ground."
The guy runs back to his friend, who is in agony. "What did the doctor say?" the victim cries.
His friend says, "He says you're gonna die."

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you have been sleeping better and great for you starting that exercise routine, something I should do. Your travels south will be here before you know it. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Packing. Not fun but well worth the effort! :c)

    ReplyDelete