It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

Cleaning Day

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

This morning there was no rush to beat an imaginary alarm clock only to wake rested. There was a small chore that I had not completed last night so it only seemed natural that I would wake just long enough for me to complete it before Kathy woke.
The leaves are starting to show a change the color of trees which seems very strange to us because we have not had any night time lows in our region cold enough to bring on a frost. The frost is what normally triggers the change in the trees and the closest we have had frost is north of Sarnia.
After breakfast we did our normal work on the computers and then Kathy started wrapping the Christmas gifts we purchased yesterday knowing that there is only 88 days left before their delivery day. Myself I doned my exercise clothes and started my workout routine. With this only being the third day of getting back to my schedule I am far from the goal I have set for myself. I also know that since the last time I had such a feat was over twenty years ago so it will take longer to pull off.
After lunch I figured that I’d try the apartment’s policy of letting the tenants wash their vehicles. That is right this building allows you to wash your vehicle once a month using their hose and water through the warmer season. I actually managed to wash both the truck and car getting rid of a lot of road grime and bugs. Now I only have to clean the windows inside and out and make certain the fluid levels are good before the start of winter.
With supper and the dishes out of the way it is now time to have a relaxing evening and maybe some of it will be spent away from the computers. Thanks for following along with us and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

The other day I sent my girlfriend a huge pile of snow.

 Later I phoned her and asked, "Did you get my drift?"

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. how great to be that far ahead on Xmas shopping! I have ideas in the brain, but have not started any thing yet.

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steveio
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting things cleaned up is good, nice that you can wash your vehicles there too.

    ReplyDelete