It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Back to Routine.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

With all the fresh air that Kathy and I had yesterday we didn’t have any problems sleeping last night as a fact we nearly slept until 9:00. Being retired does have its perks. The only problem we had was when our feet hit the cold floors upon getting out of bed. 
Not a good walk if you are overweight.
With breakfast out of the way we got caught up on our blog reading. Then Kathy continued doing some bookkeeping while I finally did what I have been promising to do for a while. I started exercising again. 
Even Tighter
Back this spring I was trying to get a few projects completed before we started travelling with the trailer. I started doing shorter workouts in order to spend more time repairing and building things for our needs to better equip the trailer. I was also working on the fire pit patio at our daughter’s home and because I was doing that in the spring the weather dictated when I would work on it so again so I shortened my workouts even more.
After a while I always seemed to have something to do and stopped my exercise all together. As time wore on I was feeling all the aches and pains that I knew were due to my lack of physical activity but I still found an excuse not to do it. So I made a promise to Kathy and myself that today I needed to get back on track. Even though it was much short and with lighter weights now the question is why did I wait so long to do it. Tonight I am still not back to my old self but still feel energized.
This afternoon I managed to finish the three logistics files that I didn’t do last week. I only had the energy to do one file that took me the better part of the day. My next workout is now scheduled for Wednesday morning.
Kathy managed to finish wrapping all the Christmas gifts we have purchased to this point. Neither of us like waiting to do that at the last minute because there is only 94 days left to Christmas day. Also since there is really no place to hide the gifts in our apartment if company comes to visit if they are wrapped nobody can tell what they are.
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to follow along with us and leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers


This morning my dad gave me soap flakes

 instead of cornflakes for breakfast.

I’ll bet you were mad.

Mad? I was foaming at the mouth!

2 comments:

  1. Trying to keep up with the exercise is a good thing, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The exercise regime is so important. You can't enjoy those fabulous travels if you are not healthy. Keep it up. It will become a habit again real soon and you will feel so much better for it. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete