It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Puzzling Type of Day.

Our Location Today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

When we woke this morning the sunshine was glistening off the fresh layer of snow we had overnight. By noon a cloud covering made it feel like we might expect rain anytime soon. The good thing that happened was that the temperature crept just above the freeze mark and has been slowly melting away the snow we accumulated over the last few days. The forecast is for 46 F ( 8 C ) on Thursday with showers throughout the day.

Kathy has finally been getting confirmations on some of the reservations she's been making for our travels this year and the beginning of 2013. I managed  to get caught up on my paperwork this morning and notice the puzzle section in the newspaper. I attempted to do the crossword and cryptoquote which I used to do all the time while having my morning coffee before starting my shifts before I retired. Both used to take me at most fifteen minutes but today I couldn't stay focused and left both unfinished. Talk about being out of practice!

Kathy busied herself this afternoon cooking and baking so I took advantage of that to workout for a while. After that time I over did it so I'm slowly working my way back and feeling better for it.

We would definitely like to extend a Happy Valentine's Day Wish to everyone out there who are able to share this day with that very special person in their lives. Another great thing about this day is that it is only 35 days until Spring arrives. Stay Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

Krackers


After she woke up, a woman told her husband,

"I just had a dream that you gave me a pearl necklace for

Valentine's day. What do you think it means?"

"You'll know tonight," he said. That evening the man came home

with a package and gave it to his wife. Delighted she opened it,

to find a book entitled "The Meaning of Dreams."

1 comment:

  1. Hope you both enjoyed your Valentines day. Hopefully it will be an early spring for you this year. Looking forward to following your blog on this years travels. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete