It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Home Visit

Our Location Today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

The last time I had a problem with leg muscles acting up was many years ago. This has definitely reminded me that for a short while I thought my career was washed up due to an injury at work but the recovery was accomplished over years of dedicated exercise. Now I have to be patient with myself as I am with others so that I can get back to being my self again.
After reading our post last night Donna K. from Travels in Therapy said she liked the Stainless Carafe that she had but was really interested in the fact that ours could make one or two travel cups seperately. Well Donna and everyone else that is interested there is an extra filtration basket that if one person would like regular coffee and the other person wants Decaf you can still brew both cups at once. It's made by Hamilton Beach and is called STAY OR GO Custom Pair Model 45237RC we got it on sale for $60.00.
We spent time cleaning this morning. doing E-mails and reading blogs. Tonight our friends Kathie and Ross came over to visit us at our apartment. Ross hasn't been here yet because he's been working guard-duty at the Sifto Salt Mines in Godrich. Most of you might have heard on the news that it was hit by a large tornado that destroyed most of the town back in August 2011. Many of you might have read it on Travel With The Bayfield Bunch where Al Bossence used his great photography skills to document the destruction. Ross has spent more time up there then home so this was his first visit. After an enjoyable visit that went way too quickly they headed home.
I'd like to continue doing our belated Thank You to our faithful followers. First I'd like to apologize to Ruth who I stated I couldn't find any information on the other night. While I was visiting another site I saw you also followed so when I clicked on it there was your info. So Thank You Ruth and Ken from Five-Just Rolling Down The Road for sharing with us your travels with you pets as you explore this beautiful world we live in.
Next we say Thank You to Scott and Lisa Brawner from Livin2shoot for following us as they try to golf every golf course the U.S.A. Two other Followers we'd Like to thank are Mary Ann and William from In The Wind Adventures of Mary Ann and William and Denise from Sassy's On Da Road for following us while they tour around see this great land and doing much of it on their motorcycles along with their RVs. Finally for tonight our newest follower are Eve and Steve from Travels of Evelyn and Steve who have an RV that has as many stamps on it as they have on their passports. Again Thank You all from both Kathy and I for following our Blog.

This past week  four of the Canadian groundhogs all predicted an early spring. Punxsutawney Phil said six more weeks of winter and even though the temperature was  slightly above freezing and sunny today the weather forcast is for a seasonable cool down towards next weekend. Officially spring starts in another 44 days but who else besides me wants it to start now? Stay Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

Krackers

You might be a Redneck if

You've ignited a bodily emission.

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope those Canadian groundhogs are right! An early spring would be nice. Guess we can always hope...

    I looked up that coffee pot on Amazon. Looks like a good one, small footprint too. Ours in the motorhome is built in but when I need a new one for the house, I'll be taking a close look at this one. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete