It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2022

For My Own Good, Mostly Wet and EcoTank Printer.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After working hard on the Trailer yesterday we were both feeling tired. Kathy was aching after exerting muscles she hadn’t used in a while. She was in bed before I had the Blog published. My aches were also from muscles that I had not used in some time. For Kathy the remedy was an Extra Strength Tylenol. I opted to set the Alarm for 6:00 instead.

Having peeked outside before leaving I was wearing my Raincoat to keep dry. Just in case I took the Truck so Kathy would have the Car to use if needed.

I seemed to have an issue getting out of bed but after a Two Week absence getting back to Planet Fitness felt good. I just slowed down the speed at which I went through my Free-Weight Exercises and managed to complete my full Three Sets.

Back at the Apartment Kathy was just bringing her Tea to her Computer when I walked in. Even though the forecast called for Showers most of the day it just appeared Cloudy most of the day.

I started around 11:00 chopping Carrots, Celery, Mushrooms, Onions and Peppers. As I cleaned each vegetable it was immediately put into the Wok. We prefer ours slow simmered slightly more than Al-Dente when adding them to our Veggie Wraps. It was 12:30 when we sat down for lunch along with a slice of Lemon Meringue Pie for a dessert.

It was shortly after 1:00 when we headed out the door. The Drizzle had stopped but we still brought our Raincoats along for the ride. Our destination was Staples. We had arrived too late last evening yesterday so today we were back.

We’ve been having issues with our HP Printer. This is the one we purchased in 2011 and carried it with us in the Trailer in case we needed to print out something special. One thing I dislike about HP Printers is they run test pages every time you change the Cartridges and the Cost of the Ink Cartridges is high. Another thing is the Rear Paper Feeder tends to jam all the time. We never had that issue with any of the Printers we had with the designated paper drawer.

We needed a Colour and Black Cartridge which combined would cost over a Hundred Dollars. I’ve researched the Epson EcoTank Printers and from what I have read the Ink Bottles are less expensive and last a lot longer. We also got the Extended Warranty which takes away lots of worries.

We also headed to the Pioneer gas station to top of the Car with Gasoline. Rumour has it that Prices are supposed to go up tomorrow.

Even though it was only 3:00 in the afternoon we stopped at Taco Bell for our supper. We haven’t been there much since the start of the Coronavirus and it looks like it could be a while before we return. The food was good but the prices have really jumped.

From there we stopped at the Zehr’s grocery store for a few supplies. 

After getting back to the Apartment it did not take long to get the new Printer set up and the Ink filled. It does a great job printing but I’m trying to make it work wirelessly. For now it works fine but everyone wants better.

The Rain looked like Fog.

Just before the 6 o’clock Local News started it started to Rain so hard it sounded like an Airline leaking air.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What do you get when you cross a dyslexic, an insomniac and an agnostic?


Someone who lays awake at night wondering if there is a dog.

3 comments:

  1. Argh. Still can't believe you start off the day with all that exercise. I am filled with admiration. Meanwhile, two years ago, I got fed up with HP printers and got a Brother. It's been ever so good. Could be all just flukes in models, etc. but I have been a happier camper. It doesn't seem to be as finicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Canon printer I got when I became single 25 years ago. It seems to like this camping way of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the low cost of inkjet printers to make it up on high cost cartridges. I like the size of my HP110, but not the costs of using it.
    Like you I may have to find another solution.

    ReplyDelete