It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Unfollow?


Our Location today is McGregor, Ontario, Canada. 

It seems that I had a bit more Caffeine yesterday than I should have. As Kathy slept soundly throughout the night being back in our own bed it seemed that my eyes just wouldn’t stay shut. It finally took a couple hours at the computer before my eyes grew heavy enough to finally close.  
Kathy was finally awake just before 9:00 this morning and was a little concerned when she called out to me and got no response. As she returned to the kitchen from the rear bedroom she was startled to see me taking my sandals off. I had already been outside watering the grass as well as the neighbour’s potted plants. The temperature at that time of morning already had a Humidex reading of 95 F (35 C).  
Once breakfast and my inside chores were finished I would spend the morning trying to transfer our TracFone data from the old phone to the new one. Even though it has been over a month since our friends Gerry and Sandy had picked it up in the U.S. for us we still need to get it activated. No matter how much time I spent on their site online or the call I made to speak with one of their representatives the only way to activate it will be going for lunch one day so that the phone will connect to their towers. 
Because of all the allergens floating in the air Kathy was suffering with a bad headache this afternoon so she needed to lay down to get rid of it. I would spend the remainder of the day making data entries on my computer. 
Our flowers took a kicking.
We were thinking of grilling something for supper this evening but by 4:30 the Humidex was at 109 F (43 C) and the sky was quickly turning dark. Within five minutes there was rain pounding the side of the trailer making it difficult to look down the road. The wind was also strong enough to toss one of our plants around and to shake the trailer. After watching the 6 o’clock Local News I went outside to repair the outdoor chaos the storm had made and to check our rain gauge. In the hour that we had rain we’d gotten three quarters of an inch of rain. A lot for a small shower but far from what the local farmers need for some of their crops. 
Small streams flowing down our street.
I’ve had some issues in the past about how Blogger has worked and will admit that some of those problems could have been due to Operator Error. Just in the last couple of days I’ve found that they have replaced where you follow a blog to only read Unfollow. When you follow other posts faithfully or try to follow a new blog your only option is to Unfollow it. When I reported that issue I described that choice as Idiotic. I haven’t gotten a response back from Blogger yet. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy! 

It’s about time.
Krackers 

You Might Be a Redneck If 

You've ever posed for a photo with roadkill.

2 comments:

  1. We got a nice downpour this past weekend but nothing since. We need rain for the garden.

    Strange problem with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of our other blogs that we follow don't have the "Unfollow" comment under their title like yours does. I hope you can rectify it or Blogger actually helps you sort it out!

    ReplyDelete