It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Liquid Diet Day.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Even though it would have been better if I had slept in this morning I was unable. At 4:30 I woke up and even though I stayed in bed I was not able to fall back to sleep. Of course when I get out of bed in the morning within a few minutes Kathy wakes right up.
When we opened the curtains we noted we had gotten a fair amount of rainfall through the night. Since I am preparing for a medical test tomorrow I allowed Kathy to eat her breakfast alone. I was only allowed a liquid diet today until 9:00 tonight then only water. In the meantime my sugar level continues to drop causing me a headache that I can do nothing about. The strange part is I don't even feel hungry.
 I only stepped out of the apartment to get something from the truck and get our mail at the front entrance. It seems Doctors take advantage of the fact that we are aging just to send us for tests even when we are feeling good.
Kathy continued working on her Recipe Card Holder while I worked on a number of files on the computer. She has gotten quite a lot of her recipes written to this newer format.
Christmas is now only 61 days. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Office Jokes, Quotes, and Anecdotes

Hazards

 There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty.

 Miss that, and you're pretty much doomed.

Demotivators

2 comments:

  1. Hope your tests are quick and easy...then you can reward yourself with something to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of our recipes are filed in the computer, I find it so much easier to organize.

    ReplyDelete